DAMOOSE512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Need some advice for maximum gains!!!!!

Whats up.......
    Im 20 yrs old and just recently started working out around 3-4X's a week. Im a newbie so i dont know what im really talking about, so dont give me s8hit but I could use some advice

Im 6 ft, 160 lbs., have about 5% body fat..
    Im on whey protien, activate xtreme, and a multi-vitamin, i would like to know how many calories i should intake and protien
    My question is that im looking to gain at least 10-15 lbs by this upcoming december and looking to pretty much transform my body and bulk up. Let me know a good workout schedule and also a diet that worked for you. If you have any suggestions of supplements that i could take, please let me know. My workout right now is split up in 3 days, arms and chest on monday, back on wed, and legs on friday....i used to take creatine but i heard once you stop you lose all your progress, is this true? I am very physically active so im willing to do any type of workout if it could help me reach my goal. Also if im trying to bulk up, should i lift only heavy weights with little reps or light weight and just do a s8hit load of reps?

Let me know what ya'll think and any advice will help
    Last edited by DAMOOSE512; 06-21-2009 at 02:20 AM.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong first post. did not read.

competitive swimmer fitnessnewb's Avatar
    fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    uhm just look stuff up. For beginners people recommend using rippetoes. For diet find out your maintenance, eat +300 cals all from clean sources. Since you are probably an ectomorph I guess you need to eat moar.

its not like we can just give u a fixed workout and fixed diet and you go ahead. You need to fix some stuff yourself too
    My swimming log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122562471&goto=newpost