ItzHammaTyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

some weight loss/muscle gain help

hey guys im new here and i joined mainly gain more information and ideas about weight loss/muscle gain, diet, etc

but could anyone answer a few questions for me

how hard exactly is it to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time? my main goal would be weight loss but of course, muscle gain would be very nice too

it's summer vacation so basically i can eat/workout as i should unlike before. now i also know more about diet and what i should eat so i hope to lose more weight. i am actually pretty fit for my size (200 pounds, 5'7") and i play basketball and tennis. i do upper body workouts 3 times a week (chest/ tri, back/bi, shoulder/ forearm) and conditioning 3 days (leg weight lifting, sprints/footwork drills, core) in addition to 30 minutes to cardio. after this i rest half an hour and then go play tennis for two hours. what are some foods i should eat before the workout, in between the workout and tennis, and after tennis? protein bars dont seem like too good of an idea because they have a TON of calories. i want to eat something that wont add many calories because i want to lose weight.

teen weight lifting...ive heard a lot. a source i trust says that teens are more easily injured while weight lifting. theres also the myth that it stops growth. ive also heard that teens dont build that much muscle in the first place. i want to hear your own stories and opinions. mainly for the 13-18 ages preferably

thanks guys