scf424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a workout

What I'm trying to do is get a tone look, not bulk. Maybe something a surfer's body, that general look. Right now, my lifting routine is M-W-F, with Cardio every day. I'm 6'2, 195 lbs.

The exercises I do are:

Bench, DB Press, Flys, Curls, Tricep Raises, Lunges, and Military Press.

Honestly, I've been lifting for about 3 weeks straight now, and I haven't seen much result.

I need some opinions on how to achieve that surfer/beach body look and what exercises are going to accelerate the process of achieving it.

Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigblue86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, you won't really see much of anything after three weeks. Except maybe that you can lift heavier weight.

Check out Dave Draper's website: Iron Online. He's got a great list of workouts available there. A lot submitted by forum users, chances are you'll find what you need there.

Good Luck!

lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lionsrugby12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check the stickies for a proven workout and control your nutrition to keep a low bodyfat percentage...that's all you need. Starting a 5x5 program or Rippetoe's isn't going to magically make you look like a bodybuilder, it's nutrition.