michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)

Allmax Isoflex and Allwhey review

I was lucky enough to win the last contest Allmax put on so I had the opportunity of trying their Allwhey and isoflex. The Allwhey review is based upon their new flavor so I urge any/everybody to read it. There was alot of hype surrounding the pb choc isoflex so I was happy to finally try this as well.

butterscotch maple chocolate allwhey: hmmmmm, I was curious to see what this tasted like. When I cracked open the tub, it had a strong aroma...almost like a maple carmel kinda smell going on. It mixed effortlessly. I took a swig and wow...this stuff is sure unique and tasty. I didn't really notice the chocolate much but it almost taste like a carmel maple surprise. I guess the carmel flavor I am pointing out if actually the butterscotch but I am not too familiar with butterscotch-like flavors haha. nonetheless, this stuff is AWESOME and I think everyone should give it a try.

peanut butter chocolate isoflex: very excited to mix this up for the first time! I noticed it had a very light color which let me to believe there was a strong peanut butter flavor. It mixed very easily except there was this one "thing" that kept floating around. I kept shaking and it never went away so I spooned it out to see what it was: it was a DAMN CHOCOLATE CHIP! Holy hell I was surprised. So to the taste...in a word, amazing. I didn't really taste much chocolate if any at all (except the chocolate chips) but the peanut butter was great. This is truly an A+ protein right here in quality and taste.

Thanks again allmax for the contest. I think I may be switching over to you guys for my protein needs

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    awesome to hear michael! I had the EXACT same review of the maple! it was DELICIOUS! fantastic to hear!!!!

try the choc mint next... soooo gooood!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

Watchout ur comments bro^ FLPump's Avatar
    FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice review...gotta get my hands on some
    **Dirty South Crew**
    *Florida Gators Crew*
    ~Walk like I was anally raped the day after leg day crew~

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    I rep back (PM if I forget)

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great review glad you liked it!!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard