296. You may not vote on this poll
  • WAR Lesnar.

105 35.47%
  • WAR Mir.

184 62.16%
  • Draw (lul wut?)

7 2.36%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000)

So. Who do you WANT to win between Mir and Lesnar.

Not who do you think is better, not who do you think WILL win, who do you WANT to win?

Poll Coming.
    [$$$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$$$]
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC. RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

"Life always works out for me because I do whatever the hell I want without worrying about the consequences" - Tucker Max.

"I have learned life's most valuable lessons for free underneath a barbell"

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mir is gonna sub him just like last time.

block is a fly by night champion
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fedor. i really dont care about this match
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danijel1941 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody mentioned Fedor here ... you stupid retard.

I think Mir will beat him and them submit him

WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000) WTSS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mir
    Hospital Corpsman 2002-2007

I owe reps to:

I Neg back

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want Mir to win. He's a Mixed Martial Artist in every sense of the word, and it would be nice to have a poster boy that's dedicated his life to MMA, has been doing it for years and can beat people well above him in weight as opposed to "Lulz I Wanna wrestle now I wanna pro wrestle now I wanna be a football man now I'm a fighter im big grargh"

It's not that I dislike Brock at all, but I just think it's better for the sport as a whole if loses a second time around... Then Mir beats Fedor... and he subs Klitschko....
    Aussies Pwn All Crew � Oz Enhanced • *ShaGGs* • Fiky • Wylde • Pro Lee Priest • Nesa • TheDeepBlue • mikeccccc • ryan_james • ajzoot • irongrasshopper • RockyVI • Pro Luke Wood • Goofxta • Milimber • dts1789 • thickmass • Benji Snap • G_Train • mickey_b08 • no limits

2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lesnar because it seems like unless he beats Mir, no one will give him the credit he deserves. It's getting old hearing him be dismissed as a legit fighter after he KO'd a guy who was previously thought to be a top 3 HW.

Although even if he wins people will probably still find some excuse for why he isn't deserving of the belt.

\G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000) \G/ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2kool4skool View Post
    Lesnar because it seems like unless he beats Mir, no one will give him the credit he deserves. It's getting old hearing him be dismissed as a legit fighter after he KO'd a guy who was great once, and is now unfortunately a tired old man who needs to retire.

Although even if he wins people will hopefully still realise he isn't deserving of the belt.
    Fixed.

Also, Mir is a MASSIVE underdog in the betting considering the level of this fight.

"Life always works out for me because I do whatever the hell I want without worrying about the consequences" - Tucker Max.

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GhostLifter View Post
    Fixed.

Also, Mir is a MASSIVE underdog in the betting considering the level of this fight.
    How is he undeserving if he beats Mir and Randy? Really, expand on that?
    Aussies Pwn All Crew � Oz Enhanced • *ShaGGs* • Fiky • Wylde • Pro Lee Priest • Nesa • TheDeepBlue • mikeccccc • ryan_james • ajzoot • irongrasshopper • RockyVI • Pro Luke Wood • Goofxta • Milimber • dts1789 • thickmass • Benji Snap • G_Train • mickey_b08 • no limits

BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2kool4skool...randy is over the hill which is painfully obvious and he couldve still won that fight

i hope mir taps cock chest , lesnar is a walking injustice who doesnt deserve the belt he has

but i know if he doesnt carwin will just put his bearclaww through the back of his skull
    thiago alves
    future champ

Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like both guys.

Brock is a freak of nature. His power and speed (considering his size) is unparalleled in MMA. The only thing I dislike is how he behaves in ring. He should show some respect to the sport. I understand he wants to play a heel but it is not WWE anymore.

I think the result will depend on how much Brock has improved since their last meet. He is a great worker and works his ass of. If he improved his BJJ Mir will be in big trouble. I also wonder how his cardio will hold up if the fight goes the distance. On one side you see him doing cardio drills with Sherk. But on the other side he really gassed in his fight with Couture.

Mir is what MMA is all about. He is all rounded and when in shape he has no flaws. Mir is in his prime and if he can survive Brocks onslaught he can catch him again.

Either way it will be a great fight.

And to answer OP's question - WAR BROCK!
    GET BIG OR DIE TRYIN'

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm def rootin' for Brock in this one. Pissed that Mir beat Nog lol.
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2kool4skool View Post
    Lesnar because it seems like unless he beats Mir, no one will give him the credit he deserves. It's getting old hearing him be dismissed as a legit fighter after he KO'd a guy who was previously thought to be a top 3 HW.

Although even if he wins people will probably still find some excuse for why he isn't deserving of the belt.
    this

Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lesnar, so Carwin can punch that big head.
    "Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way... you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions."

Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brunosaurus View Post
    Lesnar, so Carwin can punch that big head.
    Carwin would get raped by Lesnar
    GET BIG OR DIE TRYIN'

Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sayan-Jin View Post
    Carwin would get raped by Lesnar
    Not before he punched that big head, though.
    "Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way... you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions."

pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lesnar is a homophobic meathead douche. Hope Mir wins but unfortunately I think Lesnar will this time.
    I don't believe the propositions of any religion because I haven't been given sufficient reason to believe.

I will attempt to dissuade people of their religious convictions because I believe religion to have, in balance, a negative effect on humanity. This includes moderate faith.

In these things I'm fairly typical of the atheists on this board, though any comments I make are my opinion only.

Originally Posted by pikeamus View Post
    Lesnar is a homophobic meathead douche. Hope Mir wins but unfortunately I think Lesnar will this time.
    This. With a long a distinguished history of steriod abuse to go with it. I think Mir deserves to win, I think it will be better for the sport if Mir wins, I think Mir is a true mixed martial artist - do I think Mir WILL win... debatable.

Originally Posted by ajzoot View Post
    How is he undeserving if he beats Mir and Randy? Really, expand on that?
    I agree that beating Mir would mean he deserves the title. BUT if he wasn't Brock Lesnar he would never have got a shot at Randy that early in his career. It was a shot that, as a mixed martial artist, he didn't deserve. He got it because Lesnar is a brandname in himself and is always going to sell PPV buys.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LoL after Brock kills Murr, how many more title defenses does he have to have before the haters shut up about him not deserving a title shot.

Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    LoL after Brock kills Murr, how many more title defenses does he have to have before the haters shut up about him not deserving a title shot.
    I don't hate because I think he is undeserving (despite the fact that I think he is), I hate because he is a loud-mouthed ******* who I genuinely believe is bad for the sport of MMA and will have people getting into it for the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by GhostLifter View Post
    I don't hate because I think he is undeserving (despite the fact that I think he is), I hate because he is a loud-mouthed ******* who I genuinely believe is bad for the sport of MMA and will have people getting into it for the wrong reasons.
    Doesn't matter why you hate. My point was after a title defense or two, it gets pretty irrelevant to still be saying he didn't deserve a shot. LoL

xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIanx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really hope Lesnar destroys Frank.
    Believe in the power of one.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    fedor. i really dont care about this match
    I have been highly anticipating this rematch... can't wait.

To answer OP's question; I want Mir to win for a lot of reasons. But, in this case, I believe that he is the far superior fighter as well, and I think he will pull it out.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    My point was after a title defense or two, it gets pretty irrelevant to still be saying he didn't deserve a shot. LoL
    Have I been in a coma? Who were these two title defenses against?

iirc, he subbed Fedor then had a rubber match with Cro Cop which he won by split decision

Originally Posted by Brunosaurus View Post
    iirc, he subbed Fedor then had a rubber match with Cro Cop which he won by split decision
    damn coma

Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lesnar......Mir is arrogant

Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    Have I been in a coma? Who were these two title defenses against?
    Serious?

Originally Posted by Mike.annon View Post
    red......red is red
    wat?