Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 900 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11800
    anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anikey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit anikey's BodySpace

Serratus Anterior Training

Does anyone try to target the serratus anterior separetely?

Look at Stallone's core. Nobody even comes close today. It can't just be a bf% issue

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AirChair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AirChair's BodySpace
    Could have something to do with the Rocky Balboa roles, ya know, since it gets called "the boxer's muscle"...
    To Quote an Idiot:
    "not wanting to bring up past threads, but steroids are hormones....therefore gh or hgh or igf-1 which are hormones....are steroids. they just are your typical d-bol of sorts."
    --Cummba01 (post ID #422039871)

And no, those "..." weren't added by me to me him look like a tard, that's actually how it reads.

Stats: 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 558
    anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000) anmol_khanna is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit anmol_khanna's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Could have something to do with the Rocky Balboa roles, ya know, since it gets called "the boxer's muscle"...
    Weak Serratus anterior is the reason most of us have bad shoudlers.

When I get impingement I do Serratus anterior work. Only exercises I do is 'push ups - when you go up think about moving scapula out.' Like wise in a Seated row you cna think of moving scapula out as you pull.

I will be keen to here if there are any exercises that specifically target SA.

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HopefulDO has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit HopefulDO's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by anmol_khanna View Post
    Weak Serratus anterior is the reason most of us have bad shoudlers.

When I get impingement I do Serratus anterior work. Only exercises I do is 'push ups - when you go up think about moving scapula out.' Like wise in a Seated row you cna think of moving scapula out as you pull.

I will be keen to here if there are any exercises that specifically target SA.
    Perfect answer, deserves a rep but i cant yet lol.

Woodchopper exercises with the pulleys (basically imitating chopping wood) i think might do some serratus anterior work and i guess spending some time on the punching bag would also help.

I also only do pushups for it though.

Stats: 6'0", 196 lbs
    Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beachman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Beachman's BodySpace
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...lderRaise.html

Take a look at this. Someone else posted this the other day also.

good luck

Stats: 165 lbs
    gms1365 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit gms1365's BodySpace
    So far the best to me is the dumbbell pullover...I tryed dips with wieght, shrugs with weight, shrugs with olimpic bar behind, but I love more the dumbbell pullover.You know...it took about three months to start to see results.Of course I did it at least twise a week....but i follow a paper program to keep me on the track.

Stats: 5'6", 143 lbs
    DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DivaJana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DivaJana's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by gms1365 View Post
    So far the best to me is the dumbbell pullover...I tryed dips with wieght, shrugs with weight, shrugs with olimpic bar behind, but I love more the dumbbell pullover.You know...it took about three months to start to see results.Of course I did it at least twise a week....but i follow a paper program to keep me on the track.
    You made a new account to bump a 4 years old thread

Stats: 5'8", 141 lbs
    Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dafushnizz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Dafushnizz's BodySpace
    Pullovers get my serratus pretty hard. Shoulder presses also hit them a bit. If you get a punching bag, they will most likely grow like crazy considering the serratus anterior is responsible for pushing your shoulders out (like punching). Serratus pushups will hit them in a more isolated fashion. Get on your elbows as if doing a plank, then make your shoulders go behind your back while in this position then push the shoulders to a position infron of your chest. I do this once a week. Gets your core + serratus.