Page 108 of 283 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 8477
    Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Patrice_Lumumba View Post
    When you first meet a chick, you have to straight slap her. Straight up backhand her off the bat. That way, later on down the line she can't be like "Creampie, you don't treat me the way you used too".
    People view me as a woman beater? lmao

OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by merse View Post
    It sux. thru Griffith uni they mark hard. you put in a crap load of effort and they barly pass everyone. Swinburne on the other hand give out good marks. Luckily i think my subject base is more swin than griff. so there is hope
    im up to study period 3, started last period. im just hoping to pass. this round will be hell, mainly for stats as i hate maths and need a miricle to pass

grrr damn uni!
    Which Griffith do you go too? My little brother is on Gold Coast campus, it's his first semester and it's hitting it hard. Was surprised to hear they offer resits like they do (it's only for little quiz's that I know of), he resat a statistics exam he flunked on today. Reckons he did alright.. Can't let that farker outshine me, lol.

I just bombed out on legs Squats suck when you have to do them alone under your house...
    I am part of a Degenerate Elite.

Everyone grows up being told the same thing. Be nice to other people. But beat out the competition! "You're special." "Believe in yourself and you will succeed." But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed...

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lets all fuk and talk about our feelings later
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stercus_Lycan View Post
    lets all fuk and talk about our feelings later
    i have heard that before.... just sayin'
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    AUS39 The King

merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OnlyCarnage View Post
    Which Griffith do you go too? My little brother is on Gold Coast campus, it's his first semester and it's hitting it hard. Was surprised to hear they offer resits like they do (it's only for little quiz's that I know of), he resat a statistics exam he flunked on today. Reckons he did alright.. Can't let that farker outshine me, lol.

I just bombed out on legs Squats suck when you have to do them alone under your house...
    i do my studies online tru open learning
    im in melbs!
    i hopefully wont fail eeek

i really need to start work on my new subjects, but sooo many distractions
    -->>MMC<<--
    "Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island."

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuk study, just wing it AYE! Fuk I hope my PEA arrives today, I need some goodness daljdalkdaksajlka.

But I will attempt to do some study today, otherwise I am destined for a life of mediocrity. I have to treat this degree as what's going to get me moving in life.

merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuk study, just wing it AYE! Fuk I hope my PEA arrives today, I need some goodness daljdalkdaksajlka.

But I will attempt to do some study today, otherwise I am destined for a life of mediocrity. I have to treat this degree as what's going to get me moving in life.
    i cant do one of my subjects work till tonight or 2moro as it doesnt become available online tilllater today! oh well

need to do my essays tho!
    cant be pooped! might do one and leave the other till next week!
    altho im much more entertained here
    -->>MMC<<--
    "Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island."

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    i cant do one of my subjects work till tonight or 2moro as it doesnt become available online tilllater today! oh well

need to do my essays tho!
    cant be pooped! might do one and leave the other till next week!
    altho im much more entertained here
    LAWL, well I mainly just have to do revision/chapter reading/and practice on excel, I just need to get into it. I have absolutely wasted this study/mid semester break, but alas, most people do the same.,

LAWL, well I mainly just have to do revision/chapter reading/and practice on excel, I just need to get into it. I have absolutely wasted this study/mid semester break, but alas, most people do the same.,
    sounds like me! hehe
    im trying to write an essay on the moral panics over youth subculture
    pretty easy this one,. just lacking motivation

got to do stats this weekend
    that will suck, ill be lucky to pass that unit
    -->>MMC<<--

sounds like me! hehe
    im trying to write an essay on the moral panics over youth subculture
    pretty easy this one,. just lacking motivation

got to do stats this weekend
    that will suck, ill be lucky to pass that unit
    How many references does the essay need?

That's like me with info systems, I just keep putting it off cos I hate it.

How many references does the essay need?

That's like me with info systems, I just keep putting it off cos I hate it.
    not sure, i think its like a really minor one like 1000words and 6+ ref. easy! altho i like longer essays as i can ramble more. short ones need to be more precise and better
    -->>MMC<<--

not sure, i think its like a really minor one like 1000words and 6+ ref. easy! altho i like longer essays as i can ramble more. short ones need to be more precise and better
    Not too bad at all, that's a few hour job!

HAHA got my info systems assignment back just then, HD woot!

Not too bad at all, that's a few hour job!

HAHA got my info systems assignment back just then, HD woot!
    sweet!
    cant do my essay as cant get onto the uni journals page. oh well ehhe
    -->>MMC<<--

sweet!
    cant do my essay as cant get onto the uni journals page. oh well ehhe
    Why won't they let you onto the journal pages?

Why won't they let you onto the journal pages?
    the library has stuffed up the account log on, tech support is harassing them to fix it!
    -->>MMC<<--

OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The joys of online libraries... Still, it is more precise than reading books.

Work soon. Should have had an afternoon nap...

Everyone grows up being told the same thing. Be nice to other people. But beat out the competition! "You're special." "Believe in yourself and you will succeed." But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed...

The joys of online libraries... Still, it is more precise than reading books.

Work soon. Should have had an afternoon nap...
    What do you work as? Bouncer?

I did a solid 40 minutes study, feels good haha.

Calfraise King o the Misc 59kg_weakling's Avatar
    59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The athlete formerly known as "50kg_weakling".

You can check my current weight here (copy paste): http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dochart.php?u=431335&t=weight

If the light <<< over there <<< is grey, it means I'm lifting.

SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go the dragons!! #@#*(@#

I took my dad to the brissy game down in the gong a couple of weeks ago, he's a huge fan but doesn't often get to games anymore.. We didn't even score a try!!#@ Lucky they made up for it tonight.

no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yo yo
    Kieran

Oh hai, how's teh hand?

no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh hai, how's teh hand?
    all healed up these days. going good

hows things with you?
    Kieran

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by no limits View Post

hows things with you?
    o hai no limits. glad to hear things are all better now

What do you work as? Bouncer?

I did a solid 40 minutes study, feels good haha.
    Yeah man, bouncer.

Did a solid 5 hour shift, haha. My venue can suck ass some days in regards to getting by... Now I'm drinking an ice coffee prepping to walk down to woolies to by eatables.

Originally Posted by no limits View Post

hows things with you?
    Ah, same ol' same ol', no complaints! Btw, what's it like training minus a finger?
    Yeah man, bouncer.

Did a solid 5 hour shift, haha. My venue can suck ass some days in regards to getting by... Now I'm drinking an ice coffee prepping to walk down to woolies to by eatables.
    I bet you get paid heaps? I have been tempted to be a bouncer, however I'm too chicken****.

AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bouncing sucks ass. Late/all nighters, dirty cigarette smoke. $23 an hr. Then hit the gym for a mediocre workout.

Calfraise King o the Misc 59kg_weakling's Avatar
    59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm gonna be a bouncer when I grow up.
    The athlete formerly known as "50kg_weakling".

You can check my current weight here (copy paste): http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dochart.php?u=431335&t=weight

If the light <<< over there <<< is grey, it means I'm lifting.

AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not to mention putting your ass on the line for minimum wage.

I bet you get paid heaps? I have been tempted to be a bouncer, however I'm too chicken****.
    I guess it's not bad pay for a student job. If you can handle yourself, there is no drama. At least you've got size on ya. Recently I was working with this little d1ckhead with a little man syndrome "I'll fckin' smash you if you don't get out of the venue" and then he'd call me or my supervisor up to do the actual eviction. Dumbass got fired though, so all good haha.

Originally Posted by AusLifter06 View Post
    Bouncing sucks ass. Late/all nighters, dirty cigarette smoke. $23 an hr. Then hit the gym for a mediocre workout.
    Yeah man, this is pretty much it. It's only gonna tide me over till my degree is done. I don't mind too much though, I've always been a night person. People aren't allowed to smoke indoors anymore, so that's not a drama.

Originally Posted by bestever View Post
    is brisbane a better city then perth in regards to business/corporate type jobs and in general?

how much of a drive is it from brisbane to sydney?

which city of perth or brisbane is more expensive to live?
    Can't answer the others, but it's about 1200 km's between Brisbane and Sydney iirc.

Originally Posted by bestever View Post
    Kilometers: 729.79
    Crikey... lol. Trust me to send you to Melbourne then.

Page 108 of 283 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast