Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Over Motivated...

I feel over motivated which I know isnt good, I should be doing 45 - 60 min in the gym, but the past 2 weeks all I can think about is staying !

last night I was there solid for 3 hours 15 minutes

the night before 2hrs 45 minutes

IVE EVEN BEGAN GOING ON A SUNDAY, and I had been out on the drink the night before got in at 4am got up at 11AM in the gym by 12:30 midday

I know this is bad I was like this last year then I lost interest and ive built it over the top again!

I dont want to exhaust my body again like I did in February but I just love being in the gym...

Needed to get that out see if anyone else is like me - its just me an my mate at the moment

jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000) jobber4eva is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't burn yourself out. A lot of injuries occur as a result of over doing it. It is a good thing to be motivated but try to controll yourself so that you don't hurt yourelf or burn out. Wish you the best

Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracksolja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man yeh I no Ive burnt myself out before and got ill but i just cant force myself to leave I feel like an idiot but its like an addiction i had the same convo with a guy in the gym who spends the same amount of time as me, basically said if he didnt work he would spend all day in there I felt the same!

its crazy!

Originally Posted by jobber4eva View Post
    don't burn yourself out. A lot of injuries occur as a result of over doing it. It is a good thing to be motivated but try to controll yourself so that you don't hurt yourelf or burn out. Wish you the best

BluesunsXIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cracksolja View Post
    Thanks man yeh I no Ive burnt myself out before and got ill but i just cant force myself to leave I feel like an idiot but its like an addiction i had the same convo with a guy in the gym who spends the same amount of time as me, basically said if he didnt work he would spend all day in there I felt the same!

its crazy!
    I know exactly how that is starting to feel, with every passing day i get closer and closer to the 2 hour mark, and im getting to 6 days a week too...not as bad as u i guess, but im new to lifting so who knows lol...wish u luck

RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RideOn12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say if you're that motivated and you can handle working out for 3 hours (which is nuts btw lol), just work a lot harder for that first hour or so, so you don't have that energy to go longer
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on"

I think its because ive managed to man-myself up and go back to lifting heavy it all feels exciting again, I mean i did the same last night I lift heavy and always complete my 5 sets of 12 per excercise but I dont seem to burn out as i make sure i complete the excercise, not sure what it is !

but i feel tired today so im taking a break and back to it tomorrow - i think its also to do with the fact once I do my cardio first (although advise not to as supposedly takes strength out of you) I feel energised refreshed and can still lift as much!

but oh well least im not slacking like I had been a few months back

Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100) Tom2014 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bodybuilding is a great sport.