MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool My Two Month Transformation

Here's a picture of my two month transformation and another picture of 13 days using Cellucor. Have a great workout everyone!

"You've mistaken my dedication to Fitness for an obsession...therefore...I will say that you are dedicated to sitting on your ass all day long."

Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jase_01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holly smokes, good improvement, way to go, keep going and doing what your doing. You look great !!

What's the diet and workout like, if you don't mind me asking.

Btw congrats, keep it up, you should be proud of that !!

Jase.

Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice progress so far, def. see results. How much weight have you lost?

Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dm1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    really good work!!!!!
    hope u stay motivated seeing how good uve done so far!
    Cutting

MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey thanks for replying everyone! And thanks for the compliments!

My diet is pretty much low carb/high protein and moderate fats. Plus I drink loads and loads of water, at least a gallon a day. I haven't had any sweets or fast foods since forever...hahaha

In April I was about 128 lbs, right now I'm at 122.4 lbs...just weighed myself this morning. I also dropped my bodyfat from 23% to 19% yay!
    "You've mistaken my dedication to Fitness for an obsession...therefore...I will say that you are dedicated to sitting on your ass all day long."

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great progress!
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

Registered User Footballmuscle5's Avatar
    Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great job, just by the poses i can tell you have a lot more confidence and that's what it's all about
    i should start thinking about slimming up for summer too :T hahah keep it up

PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh rawr, good job there

Originally Posted by Footballmuscle5 View Post
    great job, just by the poses i can tell you have a lot more confidence and that's what it's all about
    i should start thinking about slimming up for summer too :T hahah keep it up
    haha it's true right? It seems that the more fat you lose, the happier you seem in your photos

localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow great job! Good work keep it up! The result is visible. Congrats now go get some sweet to reward yourself. Keep it up! Wait I take that back, no sweet yet! keep going!!
    "Put all your excuses aside and remember this. You are Capable."

"in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"everyday is a new battle."

"Today you are closer to the person you were meant to become."

skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gjdw
    Life is not the opposite of death, death is the opposite of birth; life is eternal.

The ritual goes: same window, different visual.

Custom User Title newbodybuilder2's Avatar
    newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    huh, i dont see much of a transformation for 2 months, but keep up what your doing
    Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey! Live life brahs

Originally Posted by newbodybuilder2 View Post
    huh, i dont see much of a transformation for 2 months, but keep up what your doing
    mmk I will.

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice work.

Originally Posted by MdFitness View Post
    nice work.
    thank you

ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First off, you're blind. Second off, she doesn't spend all day in the Misc. and Relationship Help section of the forums like some other people do. Congratulations on browsing those sections in a bodybuilding forum, ma'am.

Here's a picture of my two month transformation and another picture of 13 days using ********. Have a great workout everyone!

UPDATE:

New picture for back:

TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MAGUI View Post
    Here's a picture of my two month transformation and another picture of 13 days using ********. Have a great workout everyone!

UPDATE:

New picture for back:

Wow! Definately see the progress better from the back. The font shot is noticeable but not as much as this angle. You're looking excellent! Keep it up, you're halfway to your goal. Keep it moving.

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

You done well girl. You got that cute look going, lost loads of fat in the face.

Originally Posted by BigBoyAdd View Post
    You done well girl. You got that cute look going, lost loads of fat in the face.
    thank you very much

Originally Posted by TheLimit View Post
    Wow! Definately see the progress better from the back. The font shot is noticeable but not as much as this angle. You're looking excellent! Keep it up, you're halfway to your goal. Keep it moving.

thank you

JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JIsaiahE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mos def making some serious progress. Keep up the hard work. What's your target weight?

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This is a ridiculous statement. That's a very impressive transformation in a very short period. Excellent job!

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

I'm pathetic! I was actually looking for your reflection in those kitchen appliances in the most recent pic! lol

Originally Posted by MAGUI View Post

UPDATE:

New picture for back:

Originally Posted by JIsaiahE View Post
    Mos def making some serious progress. Keep up the hard work. What's your target weight?
    I'm currently aiming for 115lbs. Thank you for the comment

Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    This is a ridiculous statement. That's a very impressive transformation in a very short period. Excellent job!
    thank you It's ok, even when I see negative comments it's just more reason to push harder.

Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    I'm pathetic! I was actually looking for your reflection in those kitchen appliances in the most recent pic! lol

LOL!! That did accidently happen once, good thing I caught it.

Update

Updat on my progress. Censored haha

544 squats a month Lifted_Grand's Avatar
    Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifted_Grand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What kind of routine do you follow....training wise?

Also, its a very decent change. Its good you changed your eating habits first and didnt go for the quick change. That will help you stay where you currently are.
    Don't let your conscious be your guide.

Originally Posted by Lifted_Grand View Post
    What kind of routine do you follow....training wise?

Also, its a very decent change. Its good you changed your eating habits first and didnt go for the quick change. That will help you stay where you currently are.
    Yea the diet is what makes the biggest change for me. Here's a quick overview of what I do for training:

MONDAY - MORNING CARDIO Back, Calves, Abs

TUESDAY - CARDIO (Muay Thai/HIIT)

WEDNESDAY - MORNING CARDIO Chest & Abs

THURSDAY - CARDIO (Muay Thai/HIIT)

FRIDAY - MORNING CARDIO and Legs

SATURDAY - Shoulders, Calves, Abs

SUNDAY - Bis, Tris, Abs (Muay Thai/HIIT)