Registered User Muscleobsession's Avatar
    Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bored.. So i'll ask this.(FST-7)

Anyone tried the FST-7 workout? i know I've tried it and after my week off ill do it on a more consistent basis to see real results. Anyone have experience or good/bad results with it? just makin conversation brahs. comment at will
    Last edited by Muscleobsession; 06-16-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muscleobsession has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    na yo
    NO U

taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its gods gift to body building!! i love it
    and so does jay and phil and a couple other pros
    so yes it works
    USAFA Grad
    F-15E
    S & P
    ***Misc Wristwatch crew***

Originally Posted by taylorgb34life View Post
    its gods gift to body building!! i love it
    and so does jay and phil and a couple other pros
    so yes it works
    i agree bro.
    but do you work your arms twice a week like Hany suggests? seems like overkill, due to the work they get with chest and back.

Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Muscleobsession View Post
    Anyone tried the FST-7 workout? i know I've tried it and after my week off ill do it on a more consistent basis to see real results. Anyone have experience or good/bad results with it? just makin conversation brahs. comment at will
    YES!
    I love it.
    I've tried it with chest and legs. I'm doing it for arms tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's made a difference (obviously) but I got so freaking pumped after trying it.
    I did low-cable crossovers for 7 sets 12-15 reps each. It was good and new. I like it.

Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Muscleobsession View Post
    i agree bro.
    but do you work your arms twice a week like Hany suggests? seems like overkill, due to the work they get with chest and back.
    I don't work arms twice a week. Hany has good theory's but... That just doesn't work for me..

Originally Posted by Tyjim View Post
    I don't work arms twice a week. Hany has good theory's but... That just doesn't work for me..
    think i'm in the same boat as you bro.