aflo100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

newb question what is keto?

is keto like cutting where you eat to maintain a calorie defieceny and whats is this i hear about i read this somewhere after acouple of days of keto it leaves a weird taste in your mouth.

Im new to this place and im looking to transform my body i weigh about 160ish 5 lbs more or less and im kinda still have body fat and im trying to cut that away before i start bulking again by doing a clean bulk i need some help. any advice greatly appreciated.

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eating no direct carbs for the most part. keeping them under roughly or near 30g's net usually.
    eating lean body mass in protein and the rest all fat.

eating green veggies and fiber powder, and some peanut butter with ensure you get enough fiber in you for ur daily needs.

after a few days your body will need to find energy and it will buy using fat either from the food or ur own body fat.