Thread: Crazy stack

clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Crazy stack

I'm looking for a realy great stack but I don't want it to stunt growth...
    I was taking creatine mono, ons 100 whey, nitrix, no explode, and zma... I was told that the no explode and nitrix taken together can stunt my growth so I finished everything and cycled off for a month. Now my month is up and I want totey something similar but with less NO so as to not stunt growth
    I eat 7 meals a day all healthy and I rake supplements to help make my workout more productive. I have a very intense workout schedule try my best to get bigger
    Can anyone reccomend a great stack for teens????? That won't stunt growth?
    Money is also not an issue
    Get big

Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off, its not gonna stunt your growth bc its not a prohormone/steroid so yeah man
    go with kre alkalyne, glutamine, protein of course, beta alanine and some good ol NO thats all you need.

MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Train_ing View Post
    First off, its not gonna stunt your growth bc its not a prohormone/steroid so yeah man
    go with kre alkalyne, glutamine, protein of course, beta alanine and some good ol NO thats all you need.
    you dont need glutamine or beta alanine or no, just sayin

Registered User FightingIrish98's Avatar
    FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitrix is a terrible waste of money.

Go with
    Protein
    Creatine Mono(No name brand bull****)
    Mutli
    Fish Oil
    BCAA(Optional)
    Glutamine(Optional)

Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MyNameIsBAMF View Post
    i just put it in there bc most supps have glutamine n beta alanine in it haha

MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by clintcro View Post
    I'm looking for a realy great stack but I don't want it to stunt growth...
    I was taking creatine mono, ons 100 whey, nitrix, no explode, and zma... I was told that the no explode and nitrix taken together can stunt my growth so I finished everything and cycled off for a month. Now my month is up and I want totey something similar but with less NO so as to not stunt growth
    I eat 7 meals a day all healthy and I rake supplements to help make my workout more productive. I have a very intense workout schedule try my best to get bigger
    Can anyone reccomend a great stack for teens????? That won't stunt growth?
    Money is also not an issue
    skip all the bull**** marketing and get a good weight gainer and some creatine, if you want a pre workout i liked superpump 250 and dark rage

GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by .OO. View Post
    nothing is going to stunt your growth. thats a myth. unless its a ph/gear it will not stunt your growth at all.
    wrong. stop spreading bull**** sides. there is NO evidence that backs up growth stunt from ph/ass.

Originally Posted by MyNameIsBAMF View Post
    i agree

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by .OO. View Post
    nothing is going to stunt your growth. thats a myth. unless its a ph/gear it will not stunt your growth at all.
    this ..

clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) clintcro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what is beta alanine?
    Get big

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    here's the craziest stack out there:

Whey
    Creatine
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility