Leaner by the minute H34vyM3741's Avatar
    H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H34vyM3741 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It has happened.... I DID IT!

After what were the longest 3 weeks of my life, I have broken through my plateau, as of this morning, I'm down to 248lbs.

I found out that it was all about conviction, and pushing the limit, believe it or not, doing positive affirmations helped, I kept saying to my body, it's ok to lose that fat, you won't look bad when you lose it, thin is good as long as I'm working out.

I also pushed myself hard the last couple of days, shuffled my workout a little bit, added some extra cardio, and really pushed hard doing cut exercises, not bulking exercises as I was doing before.

And it paid off, another 2lbs down the shnitzer, and I'm motivated to continue losing, the problem is, I'm frightened even to have a sip of water. I know it's not right, but I feel anything I eat will get me back to the dreadful 250lbs.

I guess there's no cheat for me this week, I already got my treat when I looked at that scale this morning.

THE MONSTER IS BAAAACK!

EDIT: A question about efedrin... does it give you kind of a hung over feeling? I'm getting the feeling I want to keep myself hydrated, an uncomfortable dizziness but full of energy, jittery if you might wanna call it that, but water is helping a lot. Also a little sleepy, anybody experience that?
    Last edited by H34vyM3741; 06-17-2009 at 02:23 AM.
    اشهد ألا اله إلا الله وأن محمداً عبده ورسوله

hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    congratulations my friend, keep up the good work

glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Make sure you drink and eat enough still you dont want to go into stavation again. Well done though.

Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job
    Go Hard or Go Home....

~*I Rep Back*~

Serpreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hench19 View Post
    Good job
    You are your mind. Be like a Buddhist monk and rock that body.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and really pushed hard doing cut exercises, not bulking exercises as I was doing before
    there's a difference? i do the same

the only bulking exercise I know is the "skip cardio" exercise

you're not taking ephedrine + Lipo6 are you? I wouldn't take a designer fat burner and ephedrine, rather I'd take the 20-25mg ephedrine with the 200mg caffeine like the dosing recommends, not experiment with my own cocktials, sure Lipo6 and many other "fat burners" have 200mg C/serving, but that doesn't make it a suitable replacement, it could make the combination dangerous/deadly, especially if you've "added some extra cardio". I drop most of my cardio while EC stacking. Caffeine is a diuretic too, you should be chugging water and pissing clear like nobodies business. I'm likely in the 2+ gallon/day range, I don't even try to count, I just drink, drink, drink.
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shadowcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Grats man! I know how frustrating it can be to hit a plateau! I hit one at 230, one at 200, and again at 180, it's a great feeling seeing the scale go down from one of them.
    "There's those that do and those that just do talkin.
    We're all going through hell it's burn or keep on walkin!"

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't be stupid, drink your water. If you're not properly hydrated you could hinder fat loss.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congratulations.

But: Why no cheating only this week? When I try to lose weight I do not cheat at all...
    And: Why are you taking fat loss supps? Works without them as well, esp. if you are one of the bigger lads around (yeah, I was in your weight-regions 2 years ago).

Chancey89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancey89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancey89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done!

Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get off the sups imo, congrats on getting through - I just broke one myself, but the supps are unnecessary at your size.

As far as ephedra i'm not sure, but I know I have a caffeine "allergy" that makes me drowsy when I get too much of it in me, talking about drinking a MONSTER and i'm out for an hour. Maybe the same, however I don't have any experience with ephedra, with the exception of using it as intended.
    You get back what you put in.

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by H34vyM3741 View Post
    really pushed hard doing cut exercises, not bulking exercises as I was doing before.
    lol wut?

explain yourself

marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by H34vyM3741 View Post
    After what were the longest 3 weeks of my life, I have broken through my plateau, as of this morning, I'm down to 248lbs.

I found out that it was all about conviction, and pushing the limit, believe it or not, doing positive affirmations helped, I kept saying to my body, it's ok to lose that fat, you won't look bad when you lose it, thin is good as long as I'm working out.

I also pushed myself hard the last couple of days, shuffled my workout a little bit, added some extra cardio, and really pushed hard doing cut exercises, not bulking exercises as I was doing before.

And it paid off, another 2lbs down the shnitzer, and I'm motivated to continue losing, the problem is, I'm frightened even to have a sip of water. I know it's not right, but I feel anything I eat will get me back to the dreadful 250lbs.

I guess there's no cheat for me this week, I already got my treat when I looked at that scale this morning.

THE MONSTER IS BAAAACK!

EDIT: A question about efedrin... does it give you kind of a hung over feeling? I'm getting the feeling I want to keep myself hydrated, an uncomfortable dizziness but full of energy, jittery if you might wanna call it that, but water is helping a lot. Also a little sleepy, anybody experience that?
    Good Job - please keep us posted.
    I've been blessed with bulk