live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my bench has gone down

hi every1 last week i posted that i was stuck at 70kg on bench for 3 weeks.now ive a new even worse problem.my last bench session i could only bench 65kg for reps(rippetoes).and felt very heavy.i dont no what to do,im progressing in my other lifts.and before any1 says about diet its good im gaining half a pound a week.and im sleeping 9 hours a day.when i have this problem with bench it wrecks my whole workout.cos i feel depressed about it.the thing is im so excited when im on my way to the gym to do the workout and depressed on the way out.pls help

Preventin' teh Scurvy Vitamin C's Avatar
    Location: Various GNCs, Vitamin Worlds, and friendly, local pharmacies
    Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sometimes different anatomical structures (body parts) have a different "pace" of growth compared to others.

Like me, your chest is going to be difficult to grow because it does not respond to stimulus the way your other areas have.

Switch exercises and keep going.

Is chest a weak point for you? One day it may be a strong point.

live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    vitimin c, chest dosent look to bad.but i can only bench 70kg on a good day.that is pretty weak so it could be much better

nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by live1 View Post
    hi every1 last week i posted that i was stuck at 70kg on bench for 3 weeks.now ive a new even worse problem.my last bench session i could only bench 65kg for reps(rippetoes).and felt very heavy.i dont no what to do,im progressing in my other lifts.and before any1 says about diet its good im gaining half a pound a week.and im sleeping 9 hours a day.when i have this problem with bench it wrecks my whole workout.cos i feel depressed about it.the thing is im so excited when im on my way to the gym to do the workout and depressed on the way out.pls help
    Sounds to me like the 70kg weight is having a bigger affect on your muscle recovery. I would highly recommend you rest more and allow the body to recover. Not only that but losing 5kg on the bench isn't quite right. You can still bench 70kg, but couldn't in that particular workout as you were too tired. So do not worry, strength gains don't usually decrease that dramatically. Not unless you come down with a mighty cold or illness (and are then silly enough to try and workout!)

say you hit the chest every Monday, instead...try switching it to Wednesday giving you a couple days extra. Carb up, proteins, sleep plenty and on Wednesday you'll feel replenished.
    NK.
    6'1 foot (probably a bit taller)
    224lbs
    Arms L:18.4" R:18.2"
    Chest 45"
    Ecto/Meso
    12% BF.

good news,ive just got back from the gym and benched 3 sets of 70kg 6 reps.so ive got 3 extra reps,i think the bench problems were in my mind,i really got my mind syked up and forced my mind to lift 70kg plus 3 extra reps.next week im going for 7 reps per set then try to up the weight,wish me luck peeps.ce ya