Thread: Butt problemss

Moonnite300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moonnite300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Butt problemss

Ok I'm a 18 year old male who weighs around 163 and I just lost nearly 97 pounds over the course of 2 years. I luke my body now but I have two big issues. Man boobs and my lower body. I asked around about man boobs and several forums and it seems I can't really solve those so I want to solve my next big problem, my butt and thighs. My butt is huge and is saggy and I think it's a combination of loose skin and fat maybe because it us not firm at all so I doubt there is alot of muscle present. Same with my thighs except they seem a bit more firm. Anyway I started doing walking lunges a few days ago and they really make me feel the burn in my legs although not much in my butt. The thing is when I wear clothes, my butt makes me look much wider than I am. It's a very big problem. I was just wearing my lacoste polo and boy do I look fat because the polo is dragged out behind my butt. I made another thread here once and everyone told me it's fine to have a big butt and everything but now that I'm reaching my goal, it seems to be a big issue. My body looks slim except my butt and thighs so what excersises should I do to get it smaller. I read on a forum that square and stuff make your butt bigger while lunges make it smaller. What else should I do? I'm also still losing weight, I originally wanted to stop at 160 but since it seems like I still have fat, what weight should I stop losing fat at? I'm again a male, 18, and my height is 5'8" or 5'9". Thanks for the help. I think I have a small body frame btw because my fingers overlap on the smallest part of my wrist. Thanks again.

Cuzzourt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try doing squats. Make sure you go parallel.
    On your lunges try doing lunges on a smith machine. My guess is on your walking lunges your letting your body weight lean over your thighs. you want to try and stay upright.

And maybe this is just me. I've got pretty decent legs and a muscular butt. I had it before i lifted hard. I think alot of that had to come from playing baseball and running sprints all the friggin time. maybe give it a shot.