Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Accutane + creatine + soccer

Accutane + creatine + soccer. Think it's too much?

Craigory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From what I've just read from google Accutane is just an acne treatment... which shouldn't really effect it. But creatine + soccer doesn't sound like a good idea unless you watch your water intake frequently.

glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Accutane dries your skin out. Creatine dehydrates. I'd have to drink like a fish.

Craigory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ah true.. Talk to your doctor about it possibly?

Probably should.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you guys so scared? Its just creatine.....
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took accutane for 2 cycles. I gad great results. Your face WILL peel while your on it. You get used to it after a while and it gets better. Tips from experience. Don't wash too much, and find something that works for you. I tried many many things before I found something that worked for my skin, which was CeraVe wash and lotion.

As far as too much, probably not. Drink water and you should be ok. If you have problems, cut the creatine.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Why are you guys so scared? Its just creatine.....
    That's what you say now. Wait 'til some kid on Accutane or SSRI anti-depressants decides to an hero, then it's Taylor Hooton all over again...

"OH NOEZ TEH SUPPLEMENTS KILLZ!"

Yes, I realize the incidence rate of suicide on Accutane is lower than that of the general population, but that doesn't stop Bart Stupak (f'kin tool...) from blaming it for his kid becoming an hero. Tragic, yes...Accutane-related, doubtful.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Never thought about just cutting the creatine, stupid me.

@ Galindo- It's not that I'm worried about creatine itself, but used with accutane and while playing sports that make your body sweat extremely high amounts might dehydrate me too much.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    That's what you say now. Wait 'til some kid on Accutane or SSRI anti-depressants decides to an hero, then it's Taylor Hooton all over again...

"OH NOEZ TEH SUPPLEMENTS KILLZ!"

Yes, I realize the incidence rate of suicide on Accutane is lower than that of the general population, but that doesn't stop Bart Stupak (f'kin tool...) from blaming it for his kid becoming an hero. Tragic, yes...Accutane-related, doubtful.
    Wut?

I thought Taylor was that baseball teen that was on steroids and committed suicide ?
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wut?

I thought Taylor was that baseball teen that was on steroids and committed suicide ?
    Pretty sure he was on an SSRI-antidepressant, which has the unfortunate and known side-effect of suicide in young users.

His moron of a dad became the figurehead for a media campaign against a lot of the legal anabolics and the supplement industry in general, and somehow became more an authority on the side effects of anabolic steroids than renowned experts. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I'm pretty sure Bell questions him point blank about the SSRIs in 'Bigger, Faster, Stronger' and he (his idiot dad) responds with something about "Know[ing] what killed [his] son."

I'm just saying, all it really takes is one pissed off parent in denial and a whole lot of ugly misinformation and we get Round 2 of the Taylor Hooton bull****. I can remember when it was plastered all over big magazine covers...really don't wanna deal with reading about that **** again.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im pretty sure you want to avoid being in the sun alot while on accutane since your skins alot more sensitive. and if your playing soccer this summer then i'd imagine you'd be in the sun for several hours a week.

It's from 6-8 p.m. Will start getting dark around 6:45, not a problem.

08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50) 08vistabluegt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The symptoms of Accutane vary from person to person. Some see a small irritation in the skin, others start to swell up and blister. My good friend couldn't be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes or he would burn. Knowing this, make sure if you're outside playing soccer for a long period of time you're covered up.

Creatine for soccer? If that is your primary reason for taking it, don't. There are other ways to increase endurance and performance on the field. And like others have stated, you'll drink up the city's water supply with that combo.

Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Pretty sure he was on an SSRI-antidepressant, which has the unfortunate and known side-effect of suicide in young users.

His moron of a dad became the figurehead for a media campaign against a lot of the legal anabolics and the supplement industry in general, and somehow became more an authority on the side effects of anabolic steroids than renowned experts. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I'm pretty sure Bell questions him point blank about the SSRIs in 'Bigger, Faster, Stronger' and he (his idiot dad) responds with something about "Know[ing] what killed [his] son."

I'm just saying, all it really takes is one pissed off parent in denial and a whole lot of ugly misinformation and we get Round 2 of the Taylor Hooton bull****. I can remember when it was plastered all over big magazine covers...really don't wanna deal with reading about that **** again.
    Yeah man I saw the movie. It really sucks for the dad man, his son died, but he's in some serious denial.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can'r believe how retarded people are about creatine.

xMalta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on accutane, and I asked my derm about creatine. He said it depended on how much you drank, because since you already have to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, you'd probably need to drink 16-20.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xMalta View Post
    I'm on accutane, and I asked my derm about creatine. He said it depended on how much you drank, because since you already have to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, you'd probably need to drink 16-20.
    Creatine doesn't cause dehydration anywhere near a level which would require an extra 6 - 10 glasses a day.

You should be drinking 4 litres a day, if you are on creatine or not. Accutane may require you to take more water, but creatine doesn't.

matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I play soccer a lot and when I used to take creatine it would only make me dizzy and lightheaded.

xMalta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post
    Creatine doesn't cause dehydration anywhere near a level which would require an extra 6 - 10 glasses a day.

You should be drinking 4 litres a day, if you are on creatine or not. Accutane may require you to take more water, but creatine doesn't.
    Accutane requires you to drink more water.

Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teej209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah man I saw the movie. It really sucks for the dad man, his son died, but he's in some serious denial.
    he went to a public school right by my house. my friends personal trainer knew him pretty well. and im pretty sure he was depressed and on ssri's and steroids simultaneously

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I personally would say that if you are getting through soccer while on accutane then adding the creatine should be fine. but it wouldnt hurt to talk to your doctor first
    Thanks Ronnie, you're a true legend

Well done Dexter Jackson!!!

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

"The more a man learns, he realises how little he knows"

Originally Posted by xMalta View Post
    Accutane requires you to drink more water.
    And creatine doesn't.

A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro you'll be fine.

I'm on accutane + creatine + rugby + jujitsu + lifting.

Just drink dat water!

mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Shouldn't be using creatine for sport.
    Why do it?

Work on your Speed, Agility and Strength with genuine exercises. The harder you work the better results youll get.
    Creatine is not the magic formula, Yer it will increase your performance to an extent but it will not increase your performance as much as if you are specificly targetting those areas of Speed, Agility, Edurance and Strength WITH the right exercises.

But anyway.
    Depending on the person's, there may be a problem in using both products but there may not be.
    I guess your gonna have to experiance it.
    Maybe take them with your normal water content for 1 or 2 weeks and write down your moods, energy levels and edurance levels.
    Then take extra water, for 1 or 2 weeks and agian compare results.
    Then not use the products at all for a week and see how your going.

A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mario-623 View Post
    Shouldn't be using creatine for sport.
    lol wut?

mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario-623 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As a 16 year old? Bit young and bit TOOOO serious dont you think?

Id understand if bit older.
    Everyones entitled to own opinion =]

piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000)

Stfu.

OP, you'll be fine as long as you will drink buttloads of water and increase your sodium intake a bit.

Although creatine for football is pretty pointless IMO. It only really helps with anaerobic exercises that are few seconds long, such as weightlifting, sprinting...
    Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116712111

NOTHING is sacred.

"BUT... it's way too easy to get caught up in all this ****ing minutia- like the kids on the Teen forums who won't eat regular peanut butter because it has 4g of sugar or whatever, ATG nazis, obsessing about every part of training, etc. Simplicity works." -101CavGrunt

Im sorry sir, but that is a ludicrous opinion.

Obvious troll is not so obvious?

Also piszczel I think he just asked with soccer as well (and left out lifting) because accutane dries up your skin and creatine dehydrates you so he just wondered if he'd end up too dehydrated.

I think he lifts as well but didn't see that it was relevant to his question.