gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long untill beach ready?

Im thinking I should be cutting right now which I just started today, what do you guys think, should I just cut right now? im really trying to lose that roundness to me and get ready for the beach, how long do you think I have to go? thank you very much.
    Attached Images

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're ready, brah. It's just a beach....

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you don't look that bad, you could go to the beach?, i have seen full fat guys at the beach and your no where near it, you just need a mini cut to bring out the lines abit more and get rid of the excess fat around ur stomach and chest.. all in good time.

flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flavaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a good month of a strict diet and workout plan will get you lean lean.

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look pretty good already. Obviously not the leanest you could be but you have mass so you should be thankful for that (or thankful that you put in the hard work for it). Cutting is no problem once you've got mass. Shave that chest hair and you're good to go, IMO.

TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500)
    like others have said before.. a little cut will bring out your lines and youre good to go. not that youre not right now, i mean.. the beach is somewhere you can go and relax and just chill.. unless youre worried about everyone looking at you and/or you want to impress every1 with ur body.

i just go to chill with friends and have a good time.. i can care less what other people look like or what they think of me.. i dont know them, they dont know me.

go out, enjoy and get a tan... oh and shave/nair the chest.. it'll look cleaner

patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000)
    your good to go man. Keep the chest hair, chicks dig it.

Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're worried about going to the beach? I think there's going to be lots of people there who don't look half as good.
    "I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheLimit View Post
    like others have said before.. a little cut will bring out your lines and youre good to go. not that youre not right now, i mean.. the beach is somewhere you can go and relax and just chill.. unless youre worried about everyone looking at you and/or you want to impress every1 with ur body.

i just go to chill with friends and have a good time.. i can care less what other people look like or what they think of me.. i dont know them, they dont know me.

go out, enjoy and get a tan... oh and shave/nair the chest.. it'll look cleaner
    why would you photoshop ur avatar? ( you did say you dont care what other people think of you? ) just sayin.

TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    why would you photoshop ur avatar? ( you did say you dont care what other people think of you? ) just sayin.
    lol no it was a joke i havent put the original back up.. some dude was making fun of my weight... c'mon man it says im 150 right below it.. its not serious. i JUST put that up too lol.

i know im skinny as funk and i dont really care, i've been like that 22 years of my life. now is when im doing something about it (not for others, but because i have a 22 yr old face, but a 15 yr old's body.. not cool) a little late, but better than never.

gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you everyone, you guys have all been really helpful I got one more question, if im going to mini cut for like a month or so should I cut out my preworkout(shotgun)? or does it not matter? I just just thinking because of the creatine in it

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    You're ready, brah. It's just a beach....
    word. I agree man you are carrying some nice muscle there and your bodyfat is pretty low. I'd be happy to go to the beach looking like that. Walk with pride son. Walk with pride.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500)
    if you cut out the creatine you would loose some water weight and your striations will show more and look tighter (no homo)
    "Fear nothing"

Originally Posted by Lwoodfootball View Post
    your striations will show more and look tighter (no homo)
    lol ther was some homo in there.. i feel it (no homo)

Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheLimit View Post
    lol ther was some homo in there.. i feel it (no homo)

that wasn't the homo you felt...

what?
    "Fear nothing"

Bulking JEUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WhatDidYouDo's Avatar
    WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000) WhatDidYouDo is just really nice. (+1000)
    2 months of strict Dieting and Training and you'll be alot more defined

LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are fine.. there are a bunch of slobs on the beach

AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsSayf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just cut for a few weeks to get the abs out. But they're right you'd look better than most ppl on the beach

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I think you're already alright for the beach, if you want to get a little more cut, diet and workout intensely for a month and you should be good to go. If you want to speed up progress at any point or reach the end and don't feel lean enough, cut out carbs completely for a couple of days and watch the short term results.

you guys have all been really helpful thanks for all the comments.