kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

First show out of the way--what an experience!

I took part in my first show this past Saturday, and had an absolutely amazing time! I placed second in the novice short class, and couldn't be happier about the whole experience. I'll be competing again on July 11.

Let me extend my biggest possible thank you to everyone that gave me help and advice. It's almost insane how much I learned simply by perusing posts on this board!

Thanks again,

Ken
    Attached Images

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great job man, glad to hear you had a good time! You look good in the pics, but definitely take advantage of the time before your next show to really dial in your conditioning. Awesome job on the second place finish.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*

scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottydog700 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    by any chance was it the npc southeastern classic in alabama?

ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kennethbanks View Post
    I took part in my first show this past Saturday, and had an absolutely amazing time! I placed second in the novice short class, and couldn't be happier about the whole experience. I'll be competing again on July 11.

Let me extend my biggest possible thank you to everyone that gave me help and advice. It's almost insane how much I learned simply by perusing posts on this board!

Thanks again,

Ken
    Great job Ken. I was a judge at the show this past weekend, and it is my show you'll be competing in July 11th. I look forward to seeing you at our show. You looked great Saturday in a very competitive class.

Ken A

kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennethbanks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ugman View Post
    Great job Ken. I was a judge at the show this past weekend, and it is my show you'll be competing in July 11th. I look forward to seeing you at our show. You looked great Saturday in a very competitive class.

Ken A
    Thanks Ken, I appreciate it! I'm gonna do my damndest to both improve my posing and show up in better condition on the 11th. Also, big thanks for keeping the fees for your show so affordable! It definitely made the decision to compete again that much easier.

ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kennethbanks View Post
    Thanks Ken, I appreciate it! I'm gonna do my damndest to both improve my posing and show up in better condition on the 11th. Also, big thanks for keeping the fees for your show so affordable! It definitely made the decision to compete again that much easier.
    Glad to hear it Ken... Again, look forward to having you.

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    awesome job man....u look sick...congrats

Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    awesome job man....u look sick...congrats
    Congrats to you, too! You looked terrific in your first show pics.