Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bloated stomach, abs

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone can explain why I have a bloated stomach when not tensed? I do have abs, as u can see from pictures and even when not tensed you can see them but when I'm not tensed my stomach is really rather bloated... doesnt look fat, just quite big

Any explanation? it didnt use to be bad really, is it something to do with my diet?

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simeonie View Post
    Hi!

I was wondering if anyone can explain why I have a bloated stomach when not tensed? I do have abs, as u can see from pictures and even when not tensed you can see them but when I'm not tensed my stomach is really rather bloated... doesnt look fat, just quite big

Any explanation? it didnt use to be bad really, is it something to do with my diet?
    Yeah I have the same problem with bloating. A lot of sodium in your diet can increase water retention. Also if your on creatine you retain more water as well.

So it can be a couple of factors. I hate it because I drink alot of water so at the end of the day my stomach is a volcano.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kissrocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i have the same dang problem too but its probly the soidum like you said cause i dont use creatien.

Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simeonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see, I don't drink a great deal of water to be honest (maybe not enough).... I hear it could be a digestive thing I'm not sure though

Its annoying, but when i tense my abs tighten right up and stomach goes flat, i hear something about doing a lot of compound exercises increases growth horemones and thus can make your internals larger, but I'm probably no at that level yet I don't know

I wanna sort it

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Yeah I have the same problem with bloating. A lot of sodium in your diet can increase water retention. Also if your on creatine you retain more water as well.

So it can be a couple of factors. I hate it because I drink alot of water so at the end of the day my stomach is a volcano.
    The more water you drink (routinely) the less water your body holds on to.
    Also there are bodybuilders who take creatine year round, straight through contests...

AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Might be your posture. Skinny guys tend do have a poor posture... Here is more info about it:

http://www.36pounds.com/2009/05/06/f...r-skinny-guys/

I used to have it and still have the poor posture a bit, that's mostly because of weak core and hams and glutes...
    Shoulder rehab! :(

Started at 110lbs, now at 130, going for 155lbs!!!

Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but no-one wants to lift heavy ass weights!
    -Ronnie Coleman

incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StevenNevets View Post
    The more water you drink (routinely) the less water your body holds on to.
    Also there are bodybuilders who take creatine year round, straight through contests...

ya, no

yea, i've not heared of creatine causing bloating... perhaps it does i dno, I dont take much creatine only whats in my shake (PHD synergy) which is about 5-7g daily so hardly anything

I've just read that milk can cause bloating for some people, and I drink a LOT of milk, I'm gonna try and cut it down a lot over next 2 weeks or so and see how it goes... but i do love milk so much

MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So basically its due to high sodium? What if your diet is high sodium? what can you do? Drink more water?

rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same hapens to me
    12% Atm.

MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeSpanxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what is the possible way ?

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MoeSpanxx View Post
    So basically its due to high sodium? What if your diet is high sodium? what can you do? Drink more water?
    Cut your sodium/salt intake.

And if your drinking more water your going to retain more water, UNLESS you have been drinking very little water for a long time, then yes drinking more water can help reduce bloating. BUT for people like me, im drinking 1gal per day, if I drink one more, it is certainly going to make me look more bloated.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

so how you noe when is enough?

rico_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi!

hey man your Body is probally retaining water try taking potassium pills or include more potassium in your diet , potassium helps your body regulate its water storeage

Thanks for the info guys, so to cut water retention I wanna drink less water then? I dont drink much as it is :/ didnt realise all these problems could arise

XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XeNoN89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have same problem, i find it changes quite drastically throughout the day, dont know what causes it.

snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snak3ua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it is normal to seem bloated when your abs arent tensed up loll

xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500)
    That happens if bodyfat is high enough for me. It's weird I can tense up and see a solid abdomen, but when I'm relaxed it'll just look soft. Try cutting milk and fruits if you're having any for a week and see what happens.

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by incubus08 View Post
    ya, no
    you were right the first time buba

J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MoeSpanxx View Post
    so how you noe when is enough?
    If you're talking about water, a good starting point is the color of your pee [srs]. If it's a light color, then your pee is deluted by the water, which is usually a sign of good hydration. If it's yellow, then you're not properly hydrated.

Could be broscience, but that's what I was made aware of.

dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000) dannymac19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AfteraDream View Post
    Might be your posture. Skinny guys tend do have a poor posture... Here is more info about it:

http://www.36pounds.com/2009/05/06/f...r-skinny-guys/

I used to have it and still have the poor posture a bit, that's mostly because of weak core and hams and glutes...
    just gonna bump this reply because i have the same problem.. curvature of the spine

I don't think its posture really, Im not really that thin anymore.... I think its a dietry thing, i have been trying to notice it at different times during the day and it deffinetly varies

I think its a digestive thing, ah i'll just try bulk more lol perhaps it'll fix it, thats always my answer... eat more and lift more haha

CONSTRUCT YOUR LEGEND! WackyChris's Avatar
    WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stomach vacuums have been known to help with this problem.
    Check out my Youtube channel for some of my motivational & inspirational videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkYiXL629pc0zIu-Qy0tIQ

CONSTRUCT YOUR LEGEND!

AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfteraDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think its posture really, Im not really that thin anymore.... I think its a dietry thing, i have been trying to notice it at different times during the day and it deffinetly varies

I think its a digestive thing, ah i'll just try bulk more lol perhaps it'll fix it, thats always my answer... eat more and lift more haha
    Maybe, but what I've noticed that poor posture is a common problem because of weak muscles, so just wanted to point out the possibility
    Shoulder rehab! :(

Started at 110lbs, now at 130, going for 155lbs!!!

Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but no-one wants to lift heavy ass weights!
    -Ronnie Coleman

ha no problem ^^ good to look at every possibility... I'm gonna try that stomach vacuum thing, i read up on it a little and it seems good

~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol check out Coleman's gut:

^^
    That was half way thru his posing routine in Mr.O 2004
    Last edited by Mak3don3c; 06-16-2009 at 07:12 AM.

lol, wow thats insane... but thats because of HGH (?) which is clearly not why i have bloatedness, and most of people on here but flippin ek, why doesn't he sort it!?

hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockeybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i know its chopped lol but chuck liddell has the same problem youre talking about i think. he has visible abs but his abdomen sticks out past his chest.
    Attached Images

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if its what i think youre talking about then i dont think it has to do with water retention
    i believe youre talkin about the bloating that feels like your abs are sticking out away from you and you cant pull it in like you normally can? sort of like a "hard bloated" feeling?
    water retention would make it soft and obscure defintion but ur talking about two things i think...what is behind your abs pushing them out (possibly gas or you have a monster **** to take later) or possibly the amount of glycogen in your ab muscles

idk correct me if im wrong but thats what it sounded like to me...same thing happens to me sometimes
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

Neurolloyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi!

Where you able to fix this? If so how?