tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many of you got bloodwork done before/after?

Just curious to how many went through with it. My grandma and grandpa on my mom's side have cholesterol problems and were diabetic through bad diet and my mom doesn't have any problems at all.

Anyways, I had to go grocery shopping last night, so I just bought keto food for a week and I plan to get blood work done sometime this week. Eating high fat and high protein for a week isn't going to skew my blood work results will it?

I hope all works well with the results, I need keto ... I am not a carb man. I am thin, bloated, tired, mind fogged, and all that I eat a healthy bodybuilding diet. I did keto/anabolic for a week last year (pussed out during the shift) and everyday was a new day of alertness, energy, and all that. I wanted to try it again after eating a high fat/protein meal for breakfast a month or two ago. First time I didn't fall asleep in that class.
    Fapping is the ultimate cardio.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had bloodwork, and a complete physical done after eight years on keto. Apart from flat feet, everything was perfect. The only oddity was that my HDL and LDL cholesterol levels are almost identical, which makes my risk of heart disease vanishingly small.

For most people, keto is their normal diet without the bread and rice and cereals. Chances are you'll be eating more veg than usual and around the same amount of protein and fat.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders