TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

155lbs how to gain 2lbs a week ?

if im 155lbs

how many calories do i need a day to gain 2lbs a week ?

NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) NearlyNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TrunkZilla View Post
    if im 155lbs

Take steroids, or gain fat along with it.

Go for 20x body weight in pounds. This will optimize your gains.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How many calories do you currently consume?

FYI, your body can only gain so much muscle at once. 2lbs is WAY more than your body could possibly produce. Just think for a second if you gained 2lbs a week. In a year you would have gained over a 100 lbs. Not possible unless your looking to gain a lot of fat.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrunkZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am looking to gain alot of fat. Im a rugby player and a figter.

not sure on current calorie consumption

obviously not enough
    Last edited by TrunkZilla; 06-13-2009 at 05:32 PM.

cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would you WANT to gain a lot of fat? At 6'0 155 lbs, you probably have a lot of potential to put on mass, idealy muscle mass. You need to know roughly about how much, on average, you currently consume in order to make a plan for the future. Aim to gain 0.5 - 1.0 lb a week, but if you stick to a solid diet and train intelligently, in a few months you will see solid gains. Every body is different, but at 6'0 155, you could afford to take in at least 2500 following say a 40/40/20 or 40/30/30 breakdown as long as your timing is right. PM me if you have any questions. Cheers and good luck.
    Last edited by cwsocr; 06-13-2009 at 05:57 PM.
    It doesnt matter how big, how cut, or how much you can lift, because there will always be someone bigger, more cut, or stronger than you. You should train to be the best you genetically can be. This is what should motivate you everyday.

im just looking for flat out mass. Im a forward in rugby. I want to be a eavyweigt figter cause im slow. And most of all ill be able to protect my friends if i weig like 15 stone lol

Gotta keep moving forward User4543432's Avatar
    User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if im 155lbs

Depends on what sort of budget you're working with man! If you have the cash, invest in more lean cuts of red meat, along with sweet potatos and brown rice! You should be living off of red meat right now!

Be sure you're eating every 2 hours dude, and I don't mean eating an apple or banana and some whey every 2 hours, I mean a meal, or a gainer in milk with almonds or peanut butter (natural peanut butter).

You won't be gaining 2lb a week, or even 1lb a week, but the gains will be steady if you stay consistent and on track with your eating and training (AND SLEEPING).

Originally Posted by NearlyNatural View Post
    Take steroids
    You're an ass.

Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    How many calories do you currently consume?

FYI, your body can only gain so much muscle at once. 2lbs is WAY more than your body could possibly produce. Just think for a second if you gained 2lbs a week. In a year you would have gained over a 100 lbs. Not possible unless your looking to gain a lot of fat.
    Good call Foreman!

You THINK you want to gain a lot of fat, you don't you're just desperate for gaining some weight right now! Trust me man, just take the (mostly) lean gains, and let it be a steady ride...

not sure on current calorie consumption

obviously not enough
    Well you NEED to figure that sh*t out before you can start to make progress!

Originally Posted by cwsocr View Post
    Why would you WANT to gain a lot of fat? At 6'0 155 lbs, you probably have a lot of potential to put on mass, idealy muscle mass. You need to know roughly about how much, on average, you currently consume in order to make a plan for the future. Aim to gain 0.5 - 1.0 lb a week, but if you stick to a solid diet and train intelligently, in a few months you will see solid gains. Every body is different, but at 6'0 155, you could afford to take in at least 2500 following say a 40/40/20 or 40/30/30 breakdown as long as your timing is right. PM me if you have any questions. Cheers and good luck.
    That's some sound advice brother, repped.

And most of all ill be able to protect my friends if i weig like 15 stone lol
    Ok so now you're a member of the Green Street Hooligans, or? What kind of reply is this man, come on! People are here giving you sound advice, and you throw something like this out there! Weak dude, weak!

Just be consistent man, and train and gain for the right reasons, not some ridiculous reason like "protecting your friends", protecting them from what, stop.
    Had back surgery September 3, 2009. The road to recovery is FAR from over, but I like a good challenge.

iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isn't it a deficit of 3500 cal per pound?

So I would think it's an extra 1000 calories/day would gain you 2 lbs/week. Eat 2 extra Big Mac per day on top of what you usually eat should do it.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iamgine View Post

So I would think it's an extra 1000 calories/day would gain you 2 lbs/week. Eat 2 extra Big Mac per day on top of what you usually eat should do it.
    That wouldn't be good weight gain dude. Not a good idea.

A gain of like a pound or a pound and a half every 2 weeks is impressive gaining alone (and also realistic if you work hard enough), so I would aim for something like that. 2 a week really isn't reasonable.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Gotta keep moving forward User4543432's Avatar
    User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamgine View Post

That's just terrible advice.
    Had back surgery September 3, 2009. The road to recovery is FAR from over, but I like a good challenge.