colossus90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What can I take to gain more weight?

Does anyone know of a good weight gainer powder?
    http://tibiahelp.com
    The dominate OpenTibia/Tibia resource & community.

LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by colossus90 View Post
    Try mutant mass by PVL

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just eat more whole foods brotha........with the right diet you'll get the results youre looking for. But if you want to look into purchasing a weight gainer, I recommend Real Gains by Universal Nutrition

ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup as he said .. try to get more food in ..
    as for a gainer suggestion .. i would recommend ON pro complex gainer .. very great result with many people i trained ..
    still food is the best to go with .
    Suicide Is A sin ... Somebody Kill Me >:)

laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    just eat more whole foods brotha........with the right diet you'll get the results youre looking for. But if you want to look into purchasing a weight gainer, I recommend Real Gains by Universal Nutrition
    Very true. or make your own gainer.

PB
    Whey
    oats
    Banana

Or similar.

Hit up the nutrition section for some mass gaining diets and tips. Maybe invest the money you were thinking about spending on a weight gainer and spend in on some powdered amino acids like xtend or something.
    *** NJ CREW 201 ***

tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you cant take anything that makes you gain weight.
    you can eat food, and that would help...a bunch.

but eat lots of carbs like rice, oatmeal, and other stuff like that.
    get a lot of chicken and beef too.

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I'm not making my own gainer I go for SportPharma's Gain Max. It's damn tasty and has a great profile for gaining. Check it out.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/gainmax.html

rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    If I'm not making my own gainer I go for SportPharma's Gain Max. It's damn tasty and has a great profile for gaining. Check it out.
    yupp, gain max is pretty good, had friends use this and works very well

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rockinngyme View Post
    More and more people have been trying it since our weekly giveaways in the company promo section...it's in high demand and gets a resoundingly positive response.

Ain't nuttin but a peanut bigredlemon's Avatar
    bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Food

tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mmm that gainer was the sheet.

OP:
    homemade weight gainer

whey
    PB
    milk or water or both
    banana/fruit
    yogurt
    oats

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by colossus90 View Post
    Oatmeal
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Oatmeal
    Oatmeal + Magic Bullet = full of win

Staple of my homebrew gainers.

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rockinngyme View Post
    More and more people have been trying it since our weekly giveaways in the company promo section...it's in high demand and gets a resoundingly positive response.
    GAIN Max, a very underrated weight gainer but it's been getting rave reviews from testers here at bb.com! It's a very solid blend of protein and carbs (sustained released) and for a 6lb tub, it runs 29.99 at bb.com! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/gainmax.html
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigredlemon View Post
    Food
    That's right. Food should always come first and foremost. Once that's taken care of, I think a lot of hardgainers could always add a shake or two in addition to their solid food intake. Usually the hardest thing for hardgainers to overcome is their own appetite and increasing it. And if one can only consume so much whole food for their caloric intake, a liquid shake adds some easily digestible macros that won't kill ones appetite.
    Last edited by SportPharmaRep; 06-15-2009 at 12:39 PM.
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!