Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bitch tits!!

riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy bitch tits!!

there's got to be way to get rid of em, other then surgery...PLZZZ
    i don;t wanna die single..

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    try to loose the fat on your pecs

Hydrogen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forget about bulking and muscle for now, do some massive cutting and good nutritional practices (no cheating!).
    I'm getting sick of people complaining to me, always saying that my attention span is...

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    none of that is going to have much effect... the only way your gonna get rid of them is surgery.... thatll teach you to take roids or prohormones without doing your research first... $30 of clomid would have saved you $5000 that youll need for surgery (assuming its a worst case senerio)

riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by BigAssDeltoids
    none of that is going to have much effect... the only way your gonna get rid of them is surgery.... thatll teach you to take roids or prohormones without doing your research first... $30 of clomid would have saved you $5000 that youll need for surgery (assuming its a worst case senerio)
    what are u talking about? i don't take ANYTHING! and i mean, they don't feel like tits, u know, they don;t jiggle and ****, i thnik its just fat i need to burn,

and could u be more considerate, like the other guys that replied, this is really a shock to me, on the fact that i only found out about bitch tits only today...

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by riza_khan
    what are u talking about? i don't take ANYTHING! and i mean, they don't feel like tits, u know, they don;t jiggle and ****, i thnik its just fat i need to burn,

and could u be more considerate, like the other guys that replied, this is really a shock to me, on the fact that i only found out about bitch tits only today...
    haha dont worry bro, even some skinny guys get bitch tits. It'll go away. Just get in that muscle and burn off that fat! good luck

Originally posted by riza_khan

if its just fat, then its not freakin bitch tits, and you got flamed for using the wrong terminology... bitch tits are caused usually by steroid and PH use... if its just fat, then thats just what it is, fat... bitch tits do not go away with surgery

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You have fat boobies not bitch tits, like bigassdelts said.
    Bitch tits are real boobs, like women have. You just need to get on your cardio and they will go away soon enough.

Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i made a post like this a while ago, and ig you have gyno, then there is no way to get rid of them
    Ltes just say im big Enuf

Red face

ok, so bitch tits are ACTUAL boobs, ok then its just fat.. ahh i can breath again...

thank you for your replies people, and for understanding///

M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha,

seriously, I think most of you will agree.....there is nothing more satisfying then seeing a thread named:

Bitch Tits
    Oh No! Gyno!
    WHAT CAN I DO?
    I'm ****ed! I got boobs....

I love reading them...and seeing people get SO worked up over it. If you do certain steroids...the chance is VERY high that you will get them....you can't complain once they are there...you have them for a LONG time

Anyways, I doubt you have gyno, unfortunately hehe....I wanted to see another case go down!

Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go pump iron (bench) like a mother****er, then those nasty tits will fade away ..

daniel2166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniel2166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's your BF%?

From what I've seen, real gyno is hard like a rock under your skin.

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He didnt use the wrong terminology at all. Bitch tits is a normal thing for guys going through puberty. Many people get them. If its just fat then it will go away with cardio. If its like a hard mass it will most likely go away with time, especially if your under 18. If you are over 18 though go ask your doctor about it.

EliasLB69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TricepsNGirls
    haha dont worry bro, even some skinny guys get bitch tits. It'll go away. Just get in that muscle and burn off that fat! good luck
    it's called gyno and it can only be removed by surgery if infact it is gyno. i have it to and i'm gonna get surgery when i get financially stable.
    WALK WHAT YOU TALK OR YOUR PUNK ASS WILL TRIP

YOU'RE NEVER DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FOROTTEN

SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS

4/20/03 R.I.P BULLET AKA Carlos Sanchez
    ey homie, i love you ese, you won't be forgotten. i'm tryin to stay out of trouble for you homie, you taught me the streets, and to steer clear of the cowards and rankers. You were loved by many, hated by more, respected by all. To those who think that you were nothin more than a thug, they were wrong, YOU raised your family even if it was dirty money it was for a good cause. Alrato locote, i'll kep an eye out for your jevita nd familia. I know you'll be watchin over me, put in a good word at those pearly gates, later holmes.

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if its just fat, then its not freakin bitch tits, and you got flamed for using the wrong terminology... bitch tits are caused usually by steroid and PH use... if its just fat, then thats just what it is, fat... bitch tits do not go away with surgery
    your wrong there... gyno can come by puberty from built up growth hormone..

dont worry bout it bro its no big deal.. its not gonna kill you.. and in 90% of people it goes away by the time your 21 or 22... and yes when you cut down you lose a lot of it..

Originally posted by Man-Mountain
    go pump iron (bench) like a mother****er, then those nasty tits will fade away ..
    lol... nasty,definetly...

randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomUser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bench like a mother****er? thats some bad advice, sounds like spot reduction myth + overtraining.

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by randomUser
    bench like a mother****er? thats some bad advice, sounds like spot reduction myth + overtraining.
    hahaha true that...

blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well if u do got bitch tits atleast u got somethin to play wiht when ur incrediably bored
    old pictures
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=239105[/url]
    newer but still very old pictures
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=283404[/url]

5'8'' around 150

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by randomUser
    Hahaha .
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    squeeze your nips... are there hard luimps there? if there is, it's gynecomastia and nothign will make it go away but surgery. i had puffy nips and had surgery. the surgery is very easy.. and very worth it. i tried nolvadex and other drugs.. nothing works man. get them cut out, its easy, painless, fast and worth it.
    18 yrs old
    6'2" about 190lbs
    max bench press: 295lbs
    bf: maybe around 12-13%

bulking up to 205lbs, then cutting for summer

no i don;t have anything under my nipples.. when i flex my chest, its pretty hard..

ok ok, they are NOT bitch tits, i just over reacted...

dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by mickeys
    squeeze your nips... are there hard luimps there? if there is, it's gynecomastia and nothign will make it go away but surgery. i had puffy nips and had surgery. the surgery is very easy.. and very worth it. i tried nolvadex and other drugs.. nothing works man. get them cut out, its easy, painless, fast and worth it.
    Please somebody post a pic of puffy nipples. I have mad puffy nipples ever since I been little (like 11-12). Do I need surgery? I was getting happy about them going away until this post came up. Is puffy nipples bitch tits or gyno and will it most likely disapper?. I have fat on my chest even when I lost weight. The fat feels like the other fat on my body and not different. Will these go away so I am confident about taking my shirt off around girls? For anybody who replies to say stop bitching, it is really frustrating having them and really hurts self image.

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by blue987
    well if u do got bitch tits atleast u got somethin to play wiht when ur incrediably bored

kekekekeke

Originally posted by blue987
    that is sooooo not funny....

Originally posted by LakeMountD
    your wrong there... gyno can come by puberty from built up growth hormone..
    no, you are wrong... growth hormone has nothing to do with bitch tits... puberty induced bitch tits cause it for the same reason steroids do- massive fluctuation in sex hormones... basically, your body has a lot of extra testosterone, way more than it needs, so it converts it into estrogen (known as aromatization), and BOOM suddenly you got a little too much female sex hormone in your body, next thing you know your one of the best customers at victoria's secret

edd91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eating lots of soy can cause gyno

jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol clomid really does nothing to stop gyno from occuring, clomid is used to bring back the "boys" so to speak after a cycle of AAS. I believe what your referring to is nolvadex, which is also used during a AAS cycle once gyno symptoms appear.

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    soy wont cause gyno although it contains estrogen compounds

prohormones can give you gyno, they didnt give me gyno however

roids will give you gyno too but usually it's easy to get rid of the gyno with nolvadex because if you catch it in the first few days (as soon as your nipples have a slight itch to them or a puff to them). nolvadex works like a charm, but only if its in the early stages. it didnt do **** for me. the surgery is just like wisdom teeth surgery.. super easy, although its 3 Gs and insurance won't cover it.
    18 yrs old
    6'2" about 190lbs
    max bench press: 295lbs
    bf: maybe around 12-13%

bulking up to 205lbs, then cutting for summer