lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lil_g_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)

chest workout and sore

my chest is sore after i workout
    i did my chest onmonday and it is now wed. and my chest is still sore, am i ok or have i done something wrong
    "pain is weakness leaving the body"

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is nothing wrong it. I worked out my chest on Monday too, and it is still sore now when I stretch it or touch it. A little bit of soreness is good, as it shows that you definitely worked out the muscle with sufficient intensity. If your chest is as sore as hell and it really hurts even when you aren't stretching it or touching it you might have a little problem.

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my chest is still sore as all hell today...i had a great workout monday on chest...i wouldnt worry about it man
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Adam2433 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you dont need to post teh same thread in morethan one forum to get a rsponse.
    Train Hard. Train Heavy.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    my pecs have been sore after almsot every chest workout for the past 4 years its ****ed up

nWo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sore almost everyday!

I do about 5-10mins of stretching and I still get sore from liftin. I actually love feeling sore because I feel I really worked intensly. I've read that you will feel the most soreness 48hrs after training.
    Bodybuilding, not EGObuilding...It's not how much u can lift, it's how u lift it...Do every rep with Perfect form.