betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Drinking 5 Eggs regulary everyday without cooking did this Help ME?

Hello im planning to make a diet to gain some KG and achieve my body better , if i Drink(eat)5 Eggs regulary everyday without cooking did this Help ME,i think that is a good source of protein,did this help me , and im planning to eat 150% more food than now to go from 75kg-s to 85 to my body!

Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100)
    in before salmonela

betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Source2006 View Post
    in before salmonela
    what u want to say with that because i not live in usa so i don't know english perfect to understand all words

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cook them. Safer (not that you'd get salmonella eggs too often) and you get more protein from them.

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no, you will have a good chance of developing a biotin deficiency and the bv of the protein is much loweer
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Humans lack the digestive ability to fully digest uncooked meats. You are getting practically the same amount of protein eating cooked eggs as you would eating them raw. Imagine if you did get the one in 100 bad egg that contains salmonella. You would not be able to get bigger because you would spend the next whole week squirting out diarrhea. Leave the raw eggs for Rocky, you belong in the gym.

Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josher22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ive drank on average about 3 raw eggs a day for the last year and havent gotten sick once
    PharmacyBro

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Josher22 View Post
    Ive drank on average about 3 raw eggs a day for the last year and havent gotten sick once
    Approx. 1 in 30,000 eggs is has salmonella.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Source2006 View Post
    in before salmonela
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i was like 'im gonna say 'in before salmonela' and look cool to the teen section

you beat me to it

so i should stop drinkinh raw eggs and eating them cooked ?

BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradLaughlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by betimiglive View Post
    There is no advantage with eating raw eggs. Just cook them. They taste better that way.

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes cook ur damn eggs, it doesnt take that long either and its better for u in everyway. Yes there is a very low chance that u will get salmonella but there is still a chance.

muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mr. Olympia

Hello im planning to make a diet to gain some KG and achieve my body better , if i Drink(eat)5 Eggs regulary everyday without cooking did this Help ME,i think that is a good source of protein,did this help me , and im planning to eat 150% more food than now to go from 75kg-s to 85 to my body!
    I know what Mr. Olympia dudes eat--fried egg whites. They throw out the yokes. But, eggs are not a complete protein by themselves--you don't get all the essential aminos. Mix cooked eggs with meat, dairy and other sources of protein.
    BEST SITES FOR
    Calories, carbs, fats, proteins in foods: http://www.calorieking.com
    Anatomy: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/anatomy.htm
    BBing exercises: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm
    BBing words: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/glossary.htm
    BBing posing: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=PosingandFlexing

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by muscl_savant View Post
    I know what Mr. Olympia dudes eat--fried egg whites. They throw out the yokes. But, eggs are not a complete protein by themselves--you don't get all the essential aminos. Mix cooked eggs with meat, dairy and other sources of protein.
    God i love the teen section. Brings the lulz all the times.

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post
    Cook them. Safer (not that you'd get salmonella eggs too often) and you get more protein from them.
    How do you get more protein from them?
    Is cooking a magical thing where everything somehow gets more protein than the origional state it was in?
    Or do you mean there is more protein that the body can obtain from a cooked egg than a raw egg?

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Is cooking a magical thing where everything somehow gets more protein than the origional state it was in?
    Or do you mean there is more protein that the body can obtain from a cooked egg than a raw egg?
    He's talking about the bioavailability of the protein in the egg.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

Originally Posted by Atheimetal View Post
    He's talking about the bioavailability of the protein in the egg.
    This.

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    avidin