Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alec Trevelyan View Post
    HGW - 20% @ 1/4 tsp per day
    Bulk Maca - 5 to 10 grams per day
    Lecithin Granules - about 10grams per day
    Celery - About 4 stalks or so per day
    Water - At least a gallon per day
    Protein - HIGH protein Diet

=

You will have an Penis equal to an Tomahawk Missile!
    Hey Alec! Welcome to the thread!

Hehehe... a tomahawk missile/spooge cannon. Would that be considered a weapon of mass destruction?

Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    I appreciate the response. It's not there is a "problem" per say, but I wanted to try something and see if it made a difference. It made quite a difference, and so that got me interested in this topic

If one were to only take a couple of herbs for libido, which would be the most effective? What mechanisms do these different supplements use?
    Horny Goat Weed (HGW) is probably the most effective one. Yohimbe is another, however you want to limit your dosages of yohimbe as it can cause rapid heart rate, irritability and hallucinations in excessive doses.

Here's more info on HGW:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horny_goat_weed

This link will jump you down to the "Aphrodisiac" section: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horny_g...ed#Aphrodisiac

And if you had to choose a second supplement, I would go with Maca.

- Skip "BOOM... Protein everywhere!"
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-17-2009 at 03:05 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably another good factor for people to consider, fats. Adequate amounts of EFAs and sat. fats have proven effect on male hormone levels.
    Member of the Skeleton Crew

Aus Crew

OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm trying to pinpoint which has been more effective to me, but without eating celery, I measured almost a teaspoon doing...self-servicing, which as we all know, NEVER make you produce as much as when you're with a girl (the mood, and the scent of the girl all contribute to getting hornier and eventually ending up shooting more). This is without drinking water religiously, and without waiting more than two days. Even everyday, the amount is decent. My loads have never been big by any means (according to me; my girls have said they're huge), and I assume they've been in the 3ml range, but now doing self-servicing, it was almost a teaspoon. It needed a wee-bit more...to reach the top. Anyway, I think the liquid aminos and the maca have worked the most. I'm going to start waiting days and drinking water religiously and not skipping doses like I've been. I'm gonna get Ogoplex too because I didn't buy it last time since you cannot buy it with Paypal. I'll use my Visa this time, LOL!

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OOBE View Post
    I'm trying to pinpoint which has been more effective to me, but without eating celery, I measured almost a teaspoon doing...self-servicing, which as we all know, NEVER make you produce as much as when you're with a girl (the mood, and the scent of the girl all contribute to getting hornier and eventually ending up shooting more). This is without drinking water religiously, and without waiting more than two days. Even everyday, the amount is decent. My loads have never been big by any means (according to me; my girls have said they're huge), and I assume they've been in the 3ml range, but now doing self-servicing, it was almost a teaspoon. It needed a wee-bit more...to reach the top. Anyway, I think the liquid aminos and the maca have worked the most. I'm going to start waiting days and drinking water religiously and not skipping doses like I've been. I'm gonna get Ogoplex too because I didn't buy it last time since you cannot buy it with Paypal. I'll use my Visa this time, LOL!
    Awesome job, man! 1 teaspoon = 5 ml, which is very good, given the vasectomy.

The average ejaculate is between 2-3 ml, so you're not doing bad. Keep drinking more water and wait about 2-3 between "self-servicing". You'll see a big difference, especially if you're aroused for a long time.

And yeah... when you're with someone, your loads will be bigger. The whole scenario of having a partner increases the state of arousal, making your system produce more semen, which allows for an impressive 'money shot' at the end. My wife gave me a "good morning" handjob not too long ago and there was goop everywhere. Hehehe... when your partner has to get a towel to wipe up all the "skeet-skeet", it definitely gives you that 'alpha' feeling... and don't get me started about oral. That's a whole other ballgame.

- Skip "Clean up on aisle 7... and 8... and 9."
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-18-2009 at 03:06 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

Registered User mrabercrombie13's Avatar
    mrabercrombie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Juicing celery should give you the same results. Only when you cook foods do you start to lose some of the original benefits. The cooking process causes chemical breakdowns, but juicing simply liquifies the vegetable, making it easier for the body to absorb. So if anything, it'll help the nutrients in celery get into your body faster.

I haven't heard of any studies to that effect. Quite a few amino acid supplements have both L-Lysine and L-Arginine combined. The body will use whatever it needs, whenever it needs it, so as far as "competition" goes, I wouldn't worry about it. If your body needs it, it'll use it. If not, it'll just get urinated out. The good thing is, when companies formulate supplements, they research how much of a particular component can be added without nullifying the effects of the remaining components. So don't worry. Liquid Amino (Twinlab & ON) are definitely worth supplementing.

Nah... you should be ok with the flower pollen, but if you feel you're running low too quickly (and buying more is a cost issue), cut back a little bit. That's why I started supplementing with Maca & HGW (horny goat weed). I didn't want to run through my Ejaculoid too quickly.

Is it specifically "Swedish" flower pollen? That and Saw Palmetto are the active ingredients in Ogoplex. Saw Palmetto is primarily known for it's effectiveness at improving prostate health. So if your flower pollen supplement is Swedish Flower Pollen, then you can simply add Saw Palmetto to your supplementation and you'll be set.

Oh, and you're welcome. Eventhough Ejaculoid is an awesome product, I thought a slightly more "scientific" review would be helpful. Knowing how it works and how effectively it works over time (with quantitative/qualitative analysis) helped me be more confident that the product actually does what it claims.

- Skip

As far as the amino 2222, I already ordered a bunch of the softgels. Are the mg still the same per serving? I know liquid is more easily absorbed, but i ordered 3 bottles of the softgels lol. So I don't want them to go to waste. I was hoping the mg per serving is the same as the liquid.

* edit - nevermind I figured it out. The mg per serving is much less in the caps and softgels. The liquid is the way to go. Looks like I'll be taking ALOT of softgels each day! Theres only 107mg of arginine per 2 softgels. Anyone thinking of getting this definitely should go with the liquid unless you dont mind taking 20 pills a day...
    Last edited by mrabercrombie13; 06-18-2009 at 12:55 PM.

All_Confused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a thread close to my heart as I love to produce immense loads (at least I try). I have used all sorts of volume pills in the past, arginine etc so try and maximise them - I will deffo try this out too.

One thought - if you know you are in for a promise then both abstination (for a few days) coupled with "edgeing" for a couple of hours earlier in the day works absolutely wonders - try taking all this lot on the thread AND do this too - go on, I dare ya!

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by All_Confused View Post
    This is a thread close to my heart as I love to produce immense loads (at least I try). I have used all sorts of volume pills in the past, arginine etc so try and maximise them - I will deffo try this out too.

One thought - if you know you are in for a promise then both abstination (for a few days) coupled with "edgeing" for a couple of hours earlier in the day works absolutely wonders - try taking all this lot on the thread AND do this too - go on, I dare ya!
    to further expand on this...if you do edging like once or twice a day, every day without shooting your load...and do this for like a week, you dont even need any supplementation! ridiculous loads! before i found out about any supps, i used to do this...b/c i liked shooting huge loads and i found that by edging and then not allowing myself to orgasm, i stayed in a fairly aroused state and it would take almost nothing to get me aroused until i eventually shot my load...i know a lot of people are proponents of 'jerkin one out' before going out or to meet girls or whatever, so u last longer b/c ur desensitized...but im actually the opposite...i like to have a huge load ready, and i feel that by not having blown my load for extended periods of time, my "game" is stepped up several degrees and i really work to try and pick up women...rather than be indifferent.
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    to further expand on this...if you do edging like once or twice a day, every day without shooting your load...and do this for like a week, you dont even need any supplementation! ridiculous loads! before i found out about any supps, i used to do this...b/c i liked shooting huge loads and i found that by edging and then not allowing myself to orgasm, i stayed in a fairly aroused state and it would take almost nothing to get me aroused until i eventually shot my load...i know a lot of people are proponents of 'jerkin one out' before going out or to meet girls or whatever, so u last longer b/c ur desensitized...but im actually the opposite...i like to have a huge load ready, and i feel that by not having blown my load for extended periods of time, my "game" is stepped up several degrees and i really work to try and pick up women...rather than be indifferent.
    I agree with that completely. Im getting consistent sex at the moment, so ive stopped masturbating completely so I have more "load" and more desire..

Aus Crew

ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

AB, your the man. looking out for us guys that enjoy the pleasure of shooting huge loads. thanks man.
    ????? GANGSTA NATION ??????

but sabotaging me aint easy-bigg jus

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ejaculoid the best out of those products? I used it before and liked it. Trying to just use one cause im already on enough stuff as it is
    big is bad!!

Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    Yup, I've tried 'edging' before and it's quite effective. Although the urge to 'let it all go' gets pretty intense after the 3rd or 4th approach to 'the point of no return', if you pay attention to all the sensory feedback in your groin as it's happening, you get really good at estimating when to 'ease up' during intercourse so that you can prolong things. Plus, the orgasm at the end when you finally do release is amazing. "Boom... protein everywhere!"

Originally Posted by ieo360 View Post
    AB, your the man. looking out for us guys that enjoy the pleasure of shooting huge loads. thanks man.
    You're welcome, bro. I created the thread out of my own curiosity because in all the reviews I saw for Ejaculoid, no one ever quantified how much their load increased or how long it took. Everything was very general (even on the Goliath Labs site). So, I decided to do my own 'science experiment' and that's where all the research came from. It's a messy job, but someone's gotta do it.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-20-2009 at 03:48 AM.

JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yup, I've tried 'edging' before and it's quite effective. Although the urge to 'let it all go' gets pretty intense after the 3rd or 4th approach to 'the point of no return', if you pay attention to all the sensory feedback in your groin as it's happening, you get really good at estimating when to 'ease up' during intercourse so that you can prolong things. Plus, the orgasm at the end when you finally do release is amazing. "Boom... protein everywhere!"
    LULZ!!

It took me a few times to get that down (edging)...I would over guesstimate and would blow goof everywhere...FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

☆♦ 10-16-09: Never Forget ♦☆

ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ieo360 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is gonna be a stupid question, but what is edging? i think i have an idea of what it is because i do this "excercise" for my penis, but i dont know what its called, maybe its edging. can you specify on this subject. thanks
    ????? GANGSTA NATION ??????

but sabotaging me aint easy-bigg jus

Originally Posted by ieo360 View Post
    this is gonna be a stupid question, but what is edging? i think i have an idea of what it is because i do this "excercise" for my penis, but i dont know what its called, maybe its edging. can you specify on this subject. thanks
    "Edging" is a masturbatory technique where you bring yourself close to orgasm, but back-off just before the moment of ejaculatory inevitability; doing this multiple times in a session results in a more intense orgasm, and more seminal fluid production/release.

As far as "exercises" go, you might be thinking of 'Kegel' or 'Jelq'. Send me a PM and I'll explain the difference between the two.

- Skip "It's amazing how much you learn in 15,277 days."
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-22-2009 at 04:01 AM.

JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So the other day I decided to take 1 serving (1 pill) of Ejaculoid prior to my workout. Normally I just take Purple Wraath & NO Shotgun and sip on that throughout my workout. Well I took the Ejaculoid about 20 min prior to my workout. It was a chest day and holy sh*t!!! The pumps were pretty intense...almost to the point where it felt like I was getting charlie horses in my chest. Awesome workout needless to say. What's in the Ejaculoid that could have caused that???

Originally Posted by JohnDoeNumba1 View Post
    So the other day I decided to take 1 serving (1 pill) of Ejaculoid prior to my workout. Normally I just take Purple Wraath & NO Shotgun and sip on that throughout my workout. Well I took the Ejaculoid about 20 min prior to my workout. It was a chest day and holy sh*t!!! The pumps were pretty intense...almost to the point where it felt like I was getting charlie horses in my chest. Awesome workout needless to say. What's in the Ejaculoid that could have caused that???
    It's most likely the Horny Goat Weed (HGW). HGW is known to improve blood flow. The active ingredient in HGW is Icariin:

The "active ingredient" in Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) is icariin[3], which can be found in standardized extracts from 5% up to 60% potent. Strengths above that are usually reserved for lab use.

Icariin is purported to work by increasing levels of nitric oxide, which relax smooth muscle. It has been demonstrated to relax rabbit penile tissue by nitric oxide and PDE-5 activity.[4] Other research has demonstrated that injections of Epimedium extract directly into the penis of the rat results in an increase in penile blood pressure.[5]

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horny_g...ed#Aphrodisiac
    So that may have been what you experienced. I've noticed my workout pumps have improved too. Did you notice an improvement in erection stength/acquisition when you took the 1 capsule of Ejaculoid (presuming you had an opportunity to test that part )?

- Skip

Thumbs up

It's most likely the Horny Goat Weed (HGW). HGW is known to improve blood flow. The active ingredient in HGW is Icariin:

So that may have been what you experienced. I've noticed my workout pumps have improved too. Did you notice an improvement in erection stength/acquisition when you took the 1 capsule of Ejaculoid (presuming you had an opportunity to test that part )?

- Skip
    LOL....I haven't had the opportunity to test that part yet. I'm on an "anti-fap" mission right now until August. That's when i go back stateside for R&R and I will let it loose!

- Reps on recharge brah!

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I do agree on edging, I explode huge loads of semen

I also tried maca, just a few weeks and yes the load increased a lot with it

Originally Posted by Stefanogym View Post
    I do agree on edging, I explode huge loads of semen

I also tried maca, just a few weeks and yes the load increased a lot with it
    Stefano! Long time no see, my brother! How're you enjoying personal training?

Yeah, Maca is the bomb. I've been supplementing extra Maca (3000 mg - 6200 mg per day) for about a month now and I cum like a stud. It's become so messy now, that if I'm not wearing a condom, my wife and I keep a towel handy for clean-up afterwards. I can't "skeet-skeet" into the 'va-jay-jay' until late October 2009. That's when she'll be all healed up from her surgery and we can attempt conception again. When that day 'cums', I'll be ready! "Yeah... buddy!"

In my further research, I've found how Maca works. Rather than causing you to produce more testosterone, etc., it simply allows the hormones that you already have in your system to bind more efficiently to their receptor sites. The end result being that your body begins working at its most efficient. Ejaculoid not only contains Maca, but it has ingredients that make your body produce more testosterone, making you a 'power house' in the bedroom.

Exercising, eating well, getting plenty of rest and supplementing with multi-vitamins & multi-minerals are all conducive to a healthy reproductive system. Maca is just one more component in that regimen.

-Skip

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats the best maca sup? bulk?
    big is bad!!

Originally Posted by ken361 View Post
    whats the best maca sup? bulk?
    Yes. LifeFlo Maca Gold is the least expensive per serving. I just mix it with my protein shakes. It's easier than taking a bunch of capsules every day.

- Skip

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

lol @ Skip

Does Teddy know about this review?
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    lol @ Skip

Does Teddy know about this review?
    Hehehe... by Teddy, do you mean Fletch?

I'm not sure if he knows about it or not. Aside from the fact that he was the best man at my wedding, I doubt if he really cares about my ability to procreate, or how intense my orgasms are.

I'm sure though that when Kandra and I do get pregnant again, he'll be supportive.

- Skip

Im blowing consistently big loads, i came with my girl twice last night within about 45mins, she came same time as me each time. My point is though even the second time my load was very sizeable! Im gonna wait a few days and measure it, i swear its like enough to fill a 1/3 of a drinking glass.

So far what im doing is lots of celery, stalks and leaves. Lechithin granules. Vitamins, zinc mag. Lots of water, good sleep. Heaps of veggies and a broad range of healthy foods. Ive got the macca, HGW, tribulus/sativa all in my shopping cart too! Heaps keen to give em a go.

Aus Crew

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Stefano! Long time no see, my brother! How're you enjoying personal training?

Yeah, Maca is the bomb. I've been supplementing extra Maca (3000 mg - 6200 mg per day) for about a month now and I cum like a stud. It's become so messy now, that if I'm not wearing a condom, my wife and I keep a towel handy for clean-up afterwards. I can't "skeet-skeet" into the 'va-jay-jay' until late October 2009. That's when she'll be all healed up from her surgery and we can attempt conception again. When that day 'cums', I'll be ready! "Yeah... buddy!"

In my further research, I've found how Maca works. Rather than causing you to produce more testosterone, etc., it simply allows the hormones that you already have in your system to bind more efficiently to their receptor sites. The end result being that your body begins working at its most efficient. Ejaculoid not only contains Maca, but it has ingredients that make your body produce more testosterone, making you a 'power house' in the bedroom.

Exercising, eating well, getting plenty of rest and supplementing with multi-vitamins & multi-minerals are all conducive to a healthy reproductive system. Maca is just one more component in that regimen.

-Skip
    Hi brother, I am doing awesome thank you, and I know you are also, and yes I approve everything you wrote about maca, I also implemented my lifestyle with plenty of meditation and also, with particular attention to the sexual organs, with testicular tapping and massage which increase even more the ejaculation outbursts. I read many books last year on qigong when I started meditating and I discovered also those nice details.
    Women love to be covered by copious amount of semen! The chinese believe that it keeps them young! I do believe that the mind is more important about that but also I am prone to admit that for them more semen intake let the mind be more focused on keeping healthy and young. The chinese also believe that we must cultivate our jing, that is the sexual energy, so the semen itself to be younger and healthier. They say that we age with continuous emissions but once again I believe it is the mind that plays the paramount role in everything we do and want, and eventually cultivating the jing can help it to be more stable and focused on our goals. Just a personal observation of course

bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In march I met this amazing asian girl who lived with me for 3 weeks... She turned from a virgin into a nympho and this is what I had to keep me going :

Morning Empty Stomach - Arginine Ethyl Esther (makes you ready for round 3 and 4)

Post brekkie & Post Dinner -

Kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens) - http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/pr...kapikachhu.htm

Gokshura (Indian Tribulus terrestris) - http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/gokshura.htm

I dont know which it was but everything added up to help me go time after time and load was great as well. Honestly I didnt think I could go so many times a day and there were times he got sore due to all the action.

My bet is on the Arginine Ethyl Ester it gives some intense erection quality and decent loads.

Originally Posted by bodyfuel View Post
    In march I met this amazing asian girl who lived with me for 3 weeks... She turned from a virgin into a nympho and this is what I had to keep me going :

Morning Empty Stomach - Arginine Ethyl Esther (makes you ready for round 3 and 4)

Post brekkie & Post Dinner -

Kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens)
    Gokshura (Indian Tribulus terrestris)

I dont know which it was but everything added up to help me go time after time and load was great as well. Honestly I didnt think I could go so many times a day and there were times he got sore due to all the action.

My bet is on the Arginine Ethyl Ester it gives some intense erection quality and decent loads.
    Hmmm... I'll have to reseach the Arginine Ethyl Ester (AEE). L-Arginine is known for it's vasodilation properties, so it's very probable that any variation of Arginine will give you improved erection strength/acquisition.

How soon after taking AEE did you 'engage in activity'?

Originally Posted by Stefanogym View Post
    Hi brother, I am doing awesome thank you, and I know you are also, and yes I approve everything you wrote about maca, I also implemented my lifestyle with plenty of meditation and also, with particular attention to the sexual organs, with testicular tapping and massage which increase even more the ejaculation outbursts. I read many books last year on qigong when I started meditating and I discovered also those nice details.
    Women love to be covered by copious amount of semen! The chinese believe that it keeps them young! I do believe that the mind is more important about that but also I am prone to admit that for them more semen intake let the mind be more focused on keeping healthy and young. The chinese also believe that we must cultivate our jing, that is the sexual energy, so the semen itself to be younger and healthier. They say that we age with continuous emissions but once again I believe it is the mind that plays the paramount role in everything we do and want, and eventually cultivating the jing can help it to be more stable and focused on our goals. Just a personal observation of course
    Hehehe... Stefano, I think that one's going to be a difficult sell to the Mrs.

Mrs. Abdominator: "When you said I needed a 'facial everyday', I didn't know THAT's what you meant. ICK!"

"Try new Almay Jizz Factor... For that youthful "pornstar" look. Now containing 75% more semen."

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-24-2009 at 04:12 AM.

bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmmm... I'll have to reseach the Arginine Ethyl Ester (AEE). L-Arginine is known for it's vasodilation properties, so it's very probable that any variation of Arginine will give you improved erection strength/acquisition.

How soon after taking AEE did you 'engage in activity'?
    Never used L-Arginine but from peoples posts here it seems like AEE and L-Arginine are almost like the sun and moon.. weird huh?

I think I see the most prominent sexual effects a day after my dosage. But there were times I did take it and the do the boomboom within the next 30 mins.

I use 1/4 tsp while BBing. Also less is more and Iv heard cycling this helps. 1 day on 1 day off or 2 days on 1 day off.

During the Asian Adventure I was probably using 1/2 tsp every alternate morning.

Unfortunately I havent documented or measured improvement/load.

Also since you seem to have a potent stacl already maybe you should try this as a standalone sometme down the line to compare the 2 and see what its like. Iv never used anything else (not yet atleast )

Hehehe... Stefano, I think that one's going to be a difficult sell to the Mrs.

Mrs. Abdominator: "When you said I needed a 'facial everyday', I didn't know THAT's what you meant. ICK!"

"Try new Almay Jizz Factor... For that youthful "pornstar" look. Now containing 75% more semen."

- Skip
    Heh, you should write copy man!

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed

got a chick now I can't wait to unload on!

Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    subbed

got a chick now I can't wait to unload on!
    Hehehe... you might need to invest in a pair of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goggles

- Skip