jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tribulus help...

I am going to be taking this shortly and was after some advice on doseage and cycling. I've seen a few different products with doses ranging between 5g-20g per serve of tribulus yet I've read in a little booklet that I received with my last flez mag that it is recommended to take between 250-750mg twice daily and to cycle it 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. Just wondering if anyone can help me out here. Will rep too. Thanks everyone!

GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GoonerCF4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hey there is no research to suggest tribulus even works. unfortunately tests showed no boost in testosterone production in those who supplemented with this product.

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jammose View Post
    I am going to be taking this shortly and was after some advice on doseage and cycling. I've seen a few different products with doses ranging between 5g-20g per serve of tribulus yet I've read in a little booklet that I received with my last flez mag that it is recommended to take between 250-750mg twice daily and to cycle it 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. Just wondering if anyone can help me out here. Will rep too. Thanks everyone!
    dude its a waste at ur age, ur test levels are realy high at ur age and this realy wont effect them. u will have more gains with a good diet and some creatine than trib
    Infinite Labs Rep

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    dude its a waste at ur age, ur test levels are realy high at ur age and this realy wont effect them. u will have more gains with a good diet and some creatine than trib
    This, it won't do anything at 18 that your body's not doing already. Get your diet & routine in check and throw in some protein & creatine...

jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jammose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks heaps for your help everyone! Repped