hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are Costco rotisserie chickens good or bad?

They taste soo good, Like they have been injected with something unhealthy. I dont eat the skin. Are these good for you or are they hidden death traps?

jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they are rather "greasy" .. there is better options.. but by no means are they the worst possible thing you could be eating.. although.. i would stick to the white meat (breast)
    Life is great.

hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hilnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you think makes it greasy? DO they butter that sh*t up? Do you think they are injecting the chicken with flavoring/other stuff?

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hilnap View Post
    What do you think makes it greasy? DO they butter that sh*t up? Do you think they are injecting the chicken with flavoring/other stuff?
    Probably all of the above. A whole Costco chicken costs less than *just* a clean chicken breast at Whole Foods, so I wouldn't trust it.

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ives View Post
    Probably all of the above. A whole Costco chicken costs less than *just* a clean chicken breast at Whole Foods, so I wouldn't trust it.
    Its just a roasted chicken....you pay for the convinience of the breast being cut already...

if you cut the skin off then your fine...people really overthink some of these things.

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    They are good eatin. We can really nit-pick this stuff to death. So unless you are raising, feeding and slaughtering your own fryers...eat away.
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I could eat a whole one right now, lol.
    I rep back everyone

Registered User yoyoyolilembryo's Avatar
    yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jayce_p View Post
    they are rather "greasy" .. there is better options.. but by no means are they the worst possible thing you could be eating.. although.. i would stick to the white meat (breast)
    this guy is 144lbs.

eat all of the meat. it will not hurt you.
    ***Georgia Crew***

psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000)
    go to a local farmer who raises pastured chickens are get a chicken there. You will then realize how much the chickens you buy at grocery stores are fattened through hormones and the crap they are fed. Not only that, they pump them with saltwater solutions before packaging to increase their weight, and also to make them last longer.

I used to buy chicken breast all the time from the grocery store, but after talking to my farmer and doing some research, it is gross how these chickens are fattened.

fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they.
    are.
    AWESOME

mike_az_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike_az_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike_az_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They seem fine to me. . . . . Of course they are no farm raised chicken, but where are you really gonna get one in reality for a decent price?

When I eat it, I clean it up - Trim the fat and skin.
    Height 5'10"
    Weight 173 Lbs.< As of 9/19/09. . .
    Bicep 16.0"+ (Goal 17")
    Waist 33" (Goal -30")
    Current body fat% - Unknown
    Max Bench 225 Lbs. x 2 (Goal - 275 Lbs. x Anything)
    Max easy Curl 105 Lbs x 5 (Goal - 150 Lbs. x Anything)

My_Standard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The mother of a friend of mine, who worked at a different grocery chain, said all they do to the chicken is rub it down with spices. They're all juicy because the machine locks in steam as it slow roasts a whole lot at a time.

As for the chicken themselves, I dunno. I just wish all chicken was farm raised.

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I heard they inject em with a sugar solution...dunno if it was costco though...

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    lol no they dont...

fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i could be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure that's boston market

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Theenforcer1 View Post
    lol no they dont...

Costco Rotisserie chicken:

Ingredients: whole chicken, water, salt, sodium phosphated, modified food starch, sugar, carrageenan, soy lecithin, flavorings, xanthan gum.

"No Preservatives,MSG, Gluten, Artificial Flavors or colors."

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)

Ingredients: whole chicken, water, salt, sodium phosphated, modified food starch, sugar, carrageenan, soy lecithin, flavorings, xanthan gum.

sounds delicious... i like mine with extra xanthan gum tho

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)

the sugar is probably on the outside, and it is a small amount
    Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

Registered User yoyoyolilembryo's Avatar
    yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this guys negged me for calling him 144lbs. Says you should only eat chicken breasts..lololol

***Georgia Crew***

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Misc is alive and well in the nutrition section.
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

krazykay5487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $4.99 Cant beat that, and they taste great! I just take off the skin, It feeds me the wife and kid.

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yoyoyolilembryo View Post
    this guys negged me for calling him 144lbs. Says you should only eat chicken breasts..lololol

lol look at him though.. There's nothing special about the physique he has and has been wasting years he could have been enjoying food that actually tastes good instead of eating plain chicken breast and plain rice every day. Does he look like he's going to win a bodybuilding contest? no , Does he look like pretty much every other skinny kid that posts on here worrying about every gram of sugar and fat they eat? Yes. Sad though, if you see this kind of physique in clothing you probably wouldn't even know they've been to a gym before.
    Last edited by Ruz4life; 06-11-2009 at 02:13 PM.

jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    say what you'd like. But frankly, i do not worry about every little gram. I appreciate the compliments, i've been working hard trying to get my weight up. The reason my weight is so low is because for 8 months up to january i was suffering from an ED. January 4th, everything changed and i was tired of being so small.. I have put on 20 lbs since then, and i am quite proud of my accomplishments. Hell, i know my physique isnt where i want it to be.. but it will be. After i reach my desired weight, then i will focus on becoming more cut. Now really, whats the point of insulting people for being "smaller" then you? If i was going around being a jack@ss with my posts, then so be it.. but come on, grow up gentlemen.
    Life is great.

Because I am constantly reading ignorant advice in this section from people who have, have had or have and don't think they have an eating disorder. I've never seen so many people in my life congregate on one forum with an eating disorder and yet every one of them thinks they are a beacon of nutritional knowledge.

by no means was i being ignorant. I know where your coming from.. but i dont see how i was being ignorant.
    Life is great.

Originally Posted by jayce_p View Post
    say what you'd like. But frankly, i do not worry about every little gram. I appreciate the compliments, i've been working hard trying to get my weight up. The reason my weight is so low is because for 8 months up to january i was suffering from an ED. January 4th, everything changed and i was tired of being so small.. I have put on 20 lbs since then, and i am quite proud of my accomplishments. Hell, i know my physique isnt where i want it to be.. but it will be. After i reach my desired weight, then i will focus on becoming more cut. Now really, whats the point of insulting people for being "smaller" then you? If i was going around being a jack@ss with my posts, then so be it.. but come on, grow up gentlemen.
    Thank god for some common sense here

ITS ROASTED CHICKEN...the seasonings are rubbed on the damn skin so if your so worried about it cut the skin off your fine...

jesus people..

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I eat them regularly when bulking. It's just a whole chicken injected with brine solution, so you're looking at extra sodium. I'd eat them when cutting also, but I find it too difficult to assess the fat content.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the problem with those is they are too easy to make you want to just eat the whole thing. it would be best split up in 4 different portions for 4 different meals to tell you the truth...unless youre one of those guys who eats 2-3 meals a day

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mmm rice. now i wanna go cook up some badass lookin' rice meals I got today.
    I want to touch the butt.

Originally Posted by Seamless View Post
    mmm rice. now i wanna go cook up some badass lookin' rice meals I got today.
    lol, random? What kind of rice meals?
    Life is great.