The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

woman help me please, something wrong with my GF and i dont know what happening.

my gf been having queasy stomach lately, she even threw up. Im afraid she might be pregnant but the symptom appear 2-4 days after we did it. Is the sign too early or im just freaking out??

also her period is coming up so i should know the answer soon. Any women, especially one with kids can help me out.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    three letters.. E... and the P.... and then T

If you had worn a condom, you wouldn't have to worry about this kind of stuff.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post

If you had worn a condom, you wouldn't have to worry about this kind of stuff.
    True, to a point. Condoms are 99% accurate. So if you're really unlucky...

But seriously - if she thinks she's pregnant, tell her to go to the drug store and buy a test. You'll have your answer in about 60 seconds. It'll be the longest 60 seconds of your life (speaking from experience) but at least you'll know.

Consider the alternative: you and your gf worrying yourselves stupid for the next 2 weeks or so. AND increased stress can cause periods to be late, thusly perpetuating the problem.

Go find out for sure. Good luck!
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nunu713 View Post
    True, to a point. Condoms are 99% accurate. So if you're really unlucky...

But seriously - if she thinks she's pregnant, tell her to go to the drug store and buy a test. You'll have your answer in about 60 seconds. It'll be the longest 60 seconds of your life (speaking from experience) but at least you'll know.

Consider the alternative: you and your gf worrying yourselves stupid for the next 2 weeks or so. AND increased stress can cause periods to be late, thusly perpetuating the problem.

Go find out for sure. Good luck!
    ^exactly
    never give up on something you really want :)

aneas
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    lol its not exactly rocket science is it.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know about other women, but I can pretty much remember exactly when I conceived. I immediately started getting morning sickness.

Condoms not always the best...that's how I got pregnant the 1st time.

Why wait? Get a test now...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont you generally have to wait till your period is late before you can take a test??

if shes 2 weeks away approx, then i dont think it would come up accurately...

TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I don't know about other women, but I can pretty much remember exactly when I conceived. I immediately started getting morning sickness.

Condoms not always the best...that's how I got pregnant the 1st time.

Why wait? Get a test now...
    Thanks for the answer

Originally Posted by Myshell87 View Post
    dont you generally have to wait till your period is late before you can take a test??

if shes 2 weeks away approx, then i dont think it would come up accurately...
    yup thats why im waiting, scariest wait of my life.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Just getting started Shellyshell69's Avatar
    Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't have to wait. Home pregnancy tests are wayyyy more sensitive and accurate these days.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My wife was acting crazy and sick within a week or so. BC pills at the time she got prego.

great news, my GF is having her period (yay for me, not for her though lol). But we have another problem cause she is having heavy bleeding and cramps on her lower abdomen and back. She is in alot of pain and i think it has something to do with the stomach pain she was having days before.

Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheAsianMan View Post
    great news, my GF is having her period (yay for me, not for her though lol). But we have another problem cause she is having heavy bleeding and cramps on her lower abdomen and back. She is in alot of pain and i think it has something to do with the stomach pain she was having days before.
    why dont you take her to a doctor then? get everything checked out, to make sure she's all okay.

sometimes you get worse cramps one month compared to others.
    58kgs, 14% bodyfat... GROWING! =D

ATG OR IT ISN'T A SQUAT.

Originally Posted by Haybales View Post
    why dont you take her to a doctor then? get everything checked out, to make sure she's all okay.

sometimes you get worse cramps one month compared to others.
    she is going tomorrow, i think there's something wrong with her she alredy gone through 4 tampons!

Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    she is going tomorrow, i think there's something wrong with her she alredy gone through 4 tampons!
    in a day?

hmmm hopefully she's okay. the body does strange things sometimes. good luck!
    58kgs, 14% bodyfat... GROWING! =D

ATG OR IT ISN'T A SQUAT.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe that would be an emergency situation. You should not bleed that much. She should call the dr. and let them make a recommendation.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794