Thread: Nails!

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nails!

Anyone have long nails?

I used to always break my nails when training so i kept them super short. But recently they've been MUCH stronger and grow like weeds.

They're not freakishly long, but pretty long for being natural! I get a lot of compliments on them!

Anybody have long nails, real or fake?

MuscleMama76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMama76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Anyone have long nails?

I used to always break my nails when training so i kept them super short. But recently they've been MUCH stronger and grow like weeds.

They're not freakishly long, but pretty long for being natural! I get a lot of compliments on them!

Anybody have long nails, real or fake?
    Short nails for me. I do too much typing at work to have long nails. For some reason my grow to a certain point and then break.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMama76 View Post
    Short nails for me. I do too much typing at work to have long nails. For some reason my grow to a certain point and then break.
    Mine always did that too, and out of no where they are strong as ever. They do get in the way when typing sometimes, especially when texting b.c my phone is touch!

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have freakishly strong, long, fast growing nails that never break or chip. They were my main defence mechanism when I was little...I'm like wolverine.
    Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

Registered User SearMeCarefully's Avatar
    SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha to the wolverine comment. That's awesome
    I have.. fairly long nails? I never thought they were that long until I got several comments on them recently.
    I'm a big fan of nail polish - I hate seeing ANY grime under the nail so it works out pretty well for me. Plus there are some amazing polishes out there lol

merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000) merse is just really nice. (+1000)
    im a biter and a picker of nails. i can never leave them alone. i think its a bordem habbit.
    i wish i could let them grow. it used to help if i wore nail polish cos i wouldnt want to bite them (taste yuck) or pick cos then they would look trashy. but im not a fan of nail polish on little nails, so i stick with tiny nails for now (unless i have a wedding to go to then its fake all the way)
    -->>MMC<<--
    "Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island."

mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mnmiz4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mine are pretty long unless the bench grinder at work gets them. I use to be a life long nail biter then when I started weight lifting I just stopped. They only break at work if I'm working on something (locksmith) but have gotten super strong other wise.
    All the world's a stage, All men and women merely players

Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to have very long acrylic nails but I kept snapping them while moving plates around

Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have pretty long nails, but my nails are really weak (always have been) so i get them coated in acrylic, and problem solved.

I find when i have short nails i cant do anything properly...

LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Normally I just keep my nails short and usually unpainted. On occasion I'll paint them or get acrylics. Even when I get acrylics (speaking of which, I want to get them done now!) I still keep them fairly short. I get them to look nice, not necessarily for length.
    The question is not "who is going to let me," it's "who is going to stop me?"

with a booty like hers ATG might be at just parallel - HARRYBEAST

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129205301

swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    short nails for me, on occasion I grow them long but not too often. My boyfriend is a massage therapist, so his nails are always short and fairly well manicured, once mine get too long he starts to complain...I get sick of it and cut them.

BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My nails grow really quickly, but I keep them short these days, mostly because I'm busy with my kids (four daughters) and I just don't make time for doing my nails. It seems like lately I've been extra prone to being clumsy and bending my nails back or chipping/breaking them, too. I also play the piano, and when my nails get too long the clicking on the keys annoys me.

When I was in high school, I made Sunday evenings (after volleyball season, of course!) manicure night and I put a lot of effort into making sure my nails were perfect for the upcoming week at school.

SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to pick them until I started with the acrylics (when I'm not deployed). I do keep them insanely short - some people ask why I even bother to get the acrylics at all ... cuz they're cute, DUH!!

Can't paint them OR have a french done tho, which sucks. O well ...