Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Keep Calm And Carry On axisbold's Avatar
    axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ever Done anything for the lulz in real life?

Today, I went to some HR panel interview for a job i applied for. I already met with the dude actually hiring me and i had the job as long as i could pass this HR Crap. Anyway, at one point they had like ten objects on the table and we each had to pick one and say why we picked it. I picked the Baseball and quoted this line from city slickers.

" I was about 18 and my dad and I couldn't communicate about anything at all, we could still talk about baseball. Now that - that was real"

I got the job.

Cool story, I know.

CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100) CCKilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    didnt read srs

all the time brah

metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metallica1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats funny because
    Today, I went to some HR panel interview for a job i applied for. I already met with the dude actually hiring me and i had the job as long as i could pass this HR Crap. Anyway, at one point they had like ten objects on the table and we each had to pick one and say why we picked it. I picked the Baseball and quoted this line from city slickers.

" I was about 18 and my dad and I couldn't communicate about anything at all, we could still talk about baseball. Now that - that was real"

I got the job.

Cool story, I know.

krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read and loled....Almost everything i do irl is for teh lulz.
    streets... are... on.. fire... tonight

$$$B.M.B.C$$$

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew(ELITE)

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whenever I have to sign a reciept for my credit card, i always sign some random ass charactxers name: Tom Hanks, The Hamburgler, Donald Trump, Hank Hill, etc etc (serious)
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50) axisbold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by $luuug View Post
    whenever I have to sign a reciept for my credit card, i always sign some random ass charactxers name: Tom Hanks, The Hamburgler, Donald Trump, Hank Hill, etc etc (serious)
    Lulz Repped

Hey im polish too Deathstriker666's Avatar
    Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always look sideways at the person sitting in the car driving next to me and then look back quickly.

Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    me and my friend used to work at safeway. he would fake a heavy asian accent when he helped them. they probably were like "WTF?" but dint say anything cuz they dint know if it was real or not

i hit on fat chicks for their number and private prank call them every now and then. hehehe they always pick up

Originally Posted by Undestructible View Post
    me and my friend used to work at safeway. he would fake a heavy asian accent when he helped them. they probably were like "WTF?" but dint say anything cuz they dint know if it was real or not

i hit on fat chicks for their number and private prank call them every now and then. hehehe they always pick up
    Thats quality. Reminds me of a scene in the life of brian

JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I crop dusted all the choads in teh gym yesterday......

There's a guy that stays in the trailer next to us and he leaves all his water bottles outside for some reason. So we stab them with a knife so all the water drains out...never learns his lesson though.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

☆♦ 10-16-09: Never Forget ♦☆

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Undestructible View Post

bahaha
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000) koRnbuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    My friend had some giant madagascar hissing cockroaches when we were younger (cost $1 each at a reptile show) and set them free in the grocery store. lulz

presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500)
    me and my buddies go rollerblading in the downtown area of our city with hockey sticks, gloves, and a ball and get roller hockey games going in random ass places usually right in front of the bars. people call the cops on us all the time we have been caught two times and ran from a cop tonite. its kinda bull**** cuz we always cause a huge scene at the bar and all the drunks yell **** at us one guy once invited us to play on his hockey team in chicago lol
    "Guys like you and me can fulfill our dreams...we can TRAINNN!"
    "if my aunt had balls shed be my uncle"
    "Do not spoil what you have by desiring which you have not; but remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for"

Registered User CaliiforniaLove's Avatar
    CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000)
    i blue ball hot girls for th elulz
    NY Jets

Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000) Weakone327 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Used to prank call people asking to have sex, got this old dudes address because he thought i was a 21 year old blond biotch... Then i called Charter which is i guess like a suicide help center or w/e and apparently they had the super technology of *69 and called back and my mom answered and i got owned.
    Just do it -Nike

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by axisbold View Post

I got the job.

Cool story, I know.
    HAHA, fukn awesome!

The closest thing I did for lulz was the other day at uni. There was a table of Asians quietly studying, so I walked over to them and let out a huge fart to see what they would do, they jumped haha. Mature I know.

MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000) MTbob is just really nice. (+1000)
    sometimes when walking in a hallway or in the library I'll let out a loud yelping sound, but as soon as I make it I'll pretend to look around with a confused look on my face

funny accents with customers

sometimes I'll go up to strangers when and im with friends and go "Hey how's it going buddy! long time no see! what have you been up to man?"

MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000)
    In class last year my math teacher was facing the whiteboard and my mates were sitting near the front so i flopped my cock out for teh lulz and slapped it on the table, everyone bursts out laughing, my mate slaps my cock with a ruler, at that exact sec the teacher turns around due to the laughter and me making a groaning sound because the ruler slap hurt. I got a sunday detention ah well, it was well worth it.

Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pull-Up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I threw my school with eggs sometime ago.

MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pull-Up View Post
    I threw my school with eggs sometime ago.
    lulz, damn you can pick up a school??

workin on mah aesthetics MrKingston's Avatar
    MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrKingston is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If using a bathroom elsewhere and there's a shower in the same room, I usually pull out a single pube and neatly place it on top of the bar of soap.
    - Ausbrah
    - Photoshop brah
    - Leangains crew
    - Redditor

Originally Posted by MrKingston View Post
    If using a bathroom elsewhere and there's a shower in the same room, I usually pull out a single pube and neatly place it on top of the bar of soap.

ahhh. Uncool brah.

Lots of lulz ITT. i sometimes wonder, when i see someone doing something r-tarded, if they are doing it for the lulz.

Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good ways to get lulz is pretend you ran into an object. There are double doors at my school with a steel post in the middle, so every time i walk through the doors I kick the post (which makes a loudass clank sound) and jerk my head back like i just ran into it. Girls fall for it so easily, every time they're like "Omgz, are you OK?!".

GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500)
    i say hi how r u in an arnold voice to random ppl in gym and stores etc... they die

Originally Posted by Patrice_Lumumba View Post
    HAHA, fukn awesome!

The closest thing I did for lulz was the other day at uni. There was a table of Asians quietly studying, so I walked over to them and let out a huge fart to see what they would do, they jumped haha. Mature I know.
    Ah Random brah

brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brandonc14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got stoned with friends at a random kid's house.
    Stole ice cream and egg whites before leaving house.
    Decided to go back and take some more.
    Left with steak, chicken and egg whites.

For the lols and because I was high.

i blew up a condom and stuck it to my principles radio antenna on his car. ****er had it coming though...

Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zirob View Post
    Good ways to get lulz is pretend you ran into an object. There are double doors at my school with a steel post in the middle, so every time i walk through the doors I kick the post (which makes a loudass clank sound) and jerk my head back like i just ran into it. Girls fall for it so easily, every time they're like "Omgz, are you OK?!".
    lol I did this when I was drunk against a brick wall and said to this other random drunk guy see it doesn't hurt, you go.

He does it for real and splits his head open and falls on his ass

Lulz were had.

itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itzkevintho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    at school...id walk up right behind someone who is about to go inside their classroom.. and right when they open the door, as they walk in... id yell out things like "AH HELLO CLASS!!!!" or "HAYYYY GUYS!" to have the whole class' attention like WTF?

and then i jus leave

heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just one example: in a busy restroom while taking a dump I'll let out loud groans and make noises while poopin then come out like nothing happened (no eye contact no nothing)