Probably a dumb question, but I can't tell by looking at it.
06-09-2009, 05:56 PM #1
06-09-2009, 06:02 PM #2
06-09-2009, 06:07 PM #3
06-09-2009, 06:07 PM #4
- Join Date: Mar 2009
- Location: Colorado, United States
- Age: 35
- Posts: 13,312
- Rep Power: 66720
How to Put On a Condom
1. Open the condom wrapper carefully, keeping in mind condoms can be torn by fingernails and sharp objects such as jewelry, zips and buckles. Only put on condom after there is a partial or full erection and before there is any contact between the penis and your partner's body.
2. Air trapped inside a condom can cause it to break. Squeeze the tip of the condom with your fingertips to leave some extra space in the tip, and put on condom, rolling the entire condom down to the base of the penis, still pinching the top. Be sure that the roll is on the outside.
3. You're good to go. Make sure the condom stays in place during sex; if it rolls up, roll it back into place immediately. If the condom comes off, withdraw the penis and put on a new condom.
4. Soon after ejaculation - or when you're done having sex - withdraw the penis while it is still erect, making sure to hold the condom firmly in place. Remove the condom only once the penis is fully withdrawn.
5. Show off how classy you are by disposing of the used condom hygienically. Wrap the condom in a tissue and place it in the trash. Don't flush it down the toilet or, if you were lucky enough to have sex in a public place, throw it on the ground. <<<lol wut?Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
"protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
**Damaged Goods Crew**
06-09-2009, 06:10 PM #5
- Join Date: Nov 2004
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Posts: 3,841
- Rep Power: 699
06-09-2009, 06:11 PM #6
06-09-2009, 06:22 PM #7
- Join Date: Nov 2008
- Location: Oregon, United States
- Age: 30
- Posts: 4,653
- Rep Power: 26239
06-09-2009, 06:44 PM #8
By mdx3k in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 56Last Post: 07-28-2016, 07:16 AM
By xcbrabbitxc in forum Relationships and Relationship HelpReplies: 51Last Post: 02-13-2008, 04:32 AM
By tidal72 in forum NutritionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2007, 08:25 PM
By hmong337 in forum Misc.Replies: 54Last Post: 01-14-2007, 09:24 AM
By Man_On_Fire in forum Misc.Replies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2006, 03:14 PM