Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ITT I make fun of DCarruso's neg comment

"Returning your neg. You are just a loser in real life, hugging a failed book from the dark ages, halucinating over your backward islamo delusion"

Wait.

Didn't the Dark Ages only happen in the Christian world?

The period during which the West was in the "Dark Age" was, for Muslims, a pretty enlightened period that produced many scientists, philosophers, and intellectuals who are still well known to this day.

Kind of ironic.

(Yes, bored, and yes, procrastinating).

Norwegian Viking FearlessMiscer's Avatar
    FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shut the **** up

mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kay.................?

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negged for making me think

j/k
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Location: BBN U KNOW WHAT IT IS, KILLA CALI........U MAD?, Samoa
    bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to pink or not to pink...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    bOOgie

tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BahadurShah View Post
    "Returning your neg. You are just a loser in real life, hugging a failed book from the dark ages, halucinating over your backward islamo delusion"

Wait.

The period during which the West was in the "Dark Age" was, for Muslims, a pretty enlightened period that produced many scientists, philosophers, and intellectuals who are still well known to this day.

Kind of ironic.

Negged for attempting to get sympathy reps.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wasn't the "prophet" a ****phile? Just sayin.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tmc. View Post
    Negged for attempting to get sympathy reps.
    Not attempting to get sympathy reps at all. I expected negs from this thread. I could give a **** less. Anyone who actually cares about reps needs to grow a brain and/or a dick.

FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not attempting to get sympathy reps at all. I expected negs from this thread. I could give a **** less. Anyone who actually cares about reps needs to grow a brain and/or a dick.
    you're really not helping yourself

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Wasn't the "prophet" a ****phile? Just sayin.
    Nope. Most of his wives were older than him. Given that he could've married pretty much any girl he wanted and he only married ONE girl that was young, he couldn't be called a ****phile by the definition of that term. Especially given that in the Hejaz, it was normal to marry young girls once they'd reached menarche.

All of this is kind of common sense to anyone who is even remotely familiar with the subject, so I guess that means you're stupid.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Brb

making a neg comment funnier than what OP posted.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You do apparently, that's why you've made a new username.

Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sledgebat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nope. Most of his wives were older than him. Given that he could've married pretty much any girl he wanted and he only married ONE girl that was young, he couldn't be called a ****phile by the definition of that term. Especially given that in the Hejaz, it was normal to marry young girls once they'd reached menarche.

All of this is kind of common sense to anyone who is even remotely familiar with the subject, so I guess that means you're stupid.
    Hey...

F U dumbass.

Originally Posted by FearlessMiscer View Post
    you're really not helping yourself
    I thought that from my statement, it was apparent that I'm totally unconcerned with rep points and they have no impact on my existence whatsoever. Yet, you continue to warn me as though a dire consequence is about to befall me. I guess you, like dabbmw, are also stupid.

Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're going to discuss religon in Sociology on Wedneday.

I asked if we could dicuss the Crusades.

I sure do love discussing the Crusades.
    I'm 26, 5"11 and 243 lbs. I can lift 1lb with one hand. I tend to use a burger rather than weights though.- VernonWellsClone

Massive Bulking, Dirty, Clean, and everything in between. 180 by next year. 25 pounds to go.

Negs for life: drizzt250, W3Z0,

Quit the Misc on 5/29/09. Best decision I ever made. Have fun you bunch of fat, e-stating virgins who have to call everything and everyone gay to cover up their own homosexuality.

I thought that from my statement, it was apparent that I'm totally unconcerned with rep points and they have no impact on my existence whatsoever. Yet, you continue to warn me as though a dire consequence is about to befall me. I guess you, like dabbmw, are also stupid.
    i like how you think everyones gonna somehow think you're smarter when you try and use big words and ****

Originally Posted by tmc. View Post

You do apparently, that's why you've made a new username.
    Good work, Nancy Drew. But I never had an old one.

*takes away tmc's junior detective merit badge* (Try not to cry. Look at it this way - it's not as bad as - GASP - receiving a negative rep!!!!11)

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six."
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DC is my trading and investing bro. I'd neg you but I'm out.

and wtf, ditch the ****ty bronze age book written by sheep herders and get a science book.

Originally Posted by FearlessMiscer View Post
    i like how you think everyones gonna somehow think you're smarter when you try and use big words and ****
    I was using "big words" (well, not really, but I'll humor you) because I thought a more formal response added effect to the humor. You probably didn't get that because, like I pointed out already, you're stupid.

the MacLaren of members pantydropper's Avatar
    pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000) pantydropper is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged for nagging
    If you werent meant to eat animals they wouldnt be made out of food.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isn't he someone that posts in the investing thread?
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    "The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six."
    Lol, strong reading of a hadith translation from a site run by some hillbilly Evangelical who knows less about Islam than you know about your father. Where did you learn Arabic? Do you even know how to say "six" in Arabic?

The Prophet (SAW) was betrothed to Aishah when she was 6 & the marriage was consummated at menarche. Some scholars claim it was later, based on the fact that many hadiths say it wasn't until after the death of her younger sister Asma (which would've actually made Aishah (RA) 18 when the Prophet (SAW) consummated his marriage with her). I'm sure you know the difference between the hadiths and who narrated them and which are more reliable, so I won't bother going into that with you.

Anyway, go get out your copy of the Lisan al Arabi (I'm sure a big intellectual like yourself has one) & look up the word translated as 'marriage' and what it means in Arabic, especially in the context of the cultural custom of the time (which I'm sure you're also well acquainted with).

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DangerDan View Post

and wtf, ditch the ****ty bronze age book written by sheep herders and get a science book.

paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wait.

Kind of ironic.

if it was such an enlightened period, then why do so many muslim nations still live in the desert and rely on more civilized nations for their financial, medical and technological advances? i mean America is less than 250 years old but far more superior to many middle eastern countries who have been around since before christ...

just sayin....
    I may never win the war against gravity, but every week I win a battle by raising a few more pounds than the week before.

schnitter drizzt45 Crookshanks rockyl686 > manletman

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them" - Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by DangerDan View Post

I recognize that being 19 and living in Texas, the majority of your experience with/knowledge of religion has probably been with Christianity.

So I'll point out that the reason the Muslim world never had a Dark Ages is because Islam has never had a problem with science. A lot of famous scientists and mathematicians existed in the Muslim world when Christianity was in the Dark Ages.

Actually, I already pointed that out in this thread. But I recognize that being 19 and living in Texas, the majority of your experience with/knowledge of literature & reading has probably been with the directions on the back of Kids Cuisine frozen dinner boxes.

also, u mad?

Originally Posted by paleozoic View Post
    if it was such an enlightened period, then why do so many muslim nations still live in the desert and rely on more civilized nations for their financial, medical and technological advances? i mean America is less than 250 years old but far more superior to many middle eastern countries who have been around since before christ...

just sayin....
    lol WHAT?

if you know anyone who is patient and not a failure of a human being, can you have them read that sentence to you and explain why you're stupid?

edit: placing bolded comment in sig
    Last edited by BahadurShah; 05-04-2009 at 10:29 PM.

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I recognize that being 19 and living in Texas, the majority of your experience with/knowledge of religion has probably been with Christianity.

So I'll point out that the reason the Muslim world never had a Dark Ages is because Islam has never had a problem with science. A lot of famous scientists and mathematicians existed in the Muslim world when Christianity was in the Dark Ages.

Actually, I already pointed that out in this thread. But I recognize that being 19 and living in Texas, the majority of your experience with/knowledge of literature & reading has probably been with the directions on the back of Kids Cuisine frozen dinner boxes.

also, u mad?
    Isn't it time to bow towards Mecca brah?

Successful troll is humorous however.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Registered User thelastpolarbear's Avatar
    thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    negged
    I don't really care how much I lift, just how much I can look like I lift. u mad?

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the neg comment is an epic fail, yes

so is the worship of a ****philic murderer
    Feathered Nether Regions