Thread: kre-ex

matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1284 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

kre-ex

So, I've recently started a new "stack" so to say.
    Ive been going at this for quite some time, I'm 5'8 and I weigh 170, bf% around 8.
    I'm decently strong, around 300bp max, I haevnt foudn my squat max but did 465 the other day for reps..

I've been using Gaspari stuff, SP, Sizeon, & myofusion and had decent results.
    A new supplement store opened up down by where I live. Brandon Curry and Dexter Jackson were there. Well my friend talked to Brandon Curry about preworkout sups and what not and he suggested this stuff called Kre-Ex V2.
    I had never heard of it, I couldn't find it online anywhere. Apparently it's made for TitanNutrition.net except there's nothing on that site really, it doesnt even look like a supplement company or site.
    Well I cycled off my gaspari stuff and bought some of this, and some other stuff:
    A pure whey-isolate protein stacked/mixed with Ignition by 1st Phorm, a new company based out of St. Louis where I live, and a through-out-the-day protien, Level-1 by 1st Phorm.

This is my first week on this stack, day 2.
    Day 1 was Chest and I must say Ive never pushed that much weight in my life, 225 on incline for reps..
    Today was bis/tris and I've never had an arm workout like this.

So tell me have any of you ever heard of this stuff?
    I can explain my protein and Ignition in detail if you all wanna know about it.

I can upload the product labels too if you want.

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it works brah it works. some people have different gains with different supps
    Infinite Labs Rep