Diabolis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diabolis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diabolis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diabolis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diabolis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serious Mass for an Ectomorph

I'm running out of my GNC ****, so I'm getting ready to purchase a new product. I've been thinking about buying ON's Serious Mass along with ON's Instantized BCAA power.

The former product doesn't contain any BCAAs, so I thought I might purchase the BCAA powder to supply me with some essential amino acids.

Do you think this combination is good for a skinny dude like me? y/n?

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Diabolis View Post
    I'm running out of my GNC ****, so I'm getting ready to purchase a new product. I've been thinking about buying ON's Serious Mass along with ON's Instantized BCAA power.

The former product doesn't contain any BCAAs, so I thought I might purchase the BCAA powder to supply me with some essential amino acids.

Do you think this combination is good for a skinny dude like me? y/n?
    I don't like Serious Mass. It tastes crappy and the profile is meh. You are much better off making your own gainer if you can. If not try and find something with complex carbs like MHP Up Your Mass.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.