Registered User thelastpolarbear's Avatar
    thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000)

My USPlabs Jack3d review

First off, let me start by saying IN NO WAY AM I AFFILIATED WITH USPLABS, I AM A REGULAR PERSON AND I AM NOT SPONSORED BY USPlabs.

OK, I've been looking around the market for a good preworkout supplement for a while. I've sampled many other different preworkout supps like Animal Pump and NoXplode and this is the third one I've tried. This is a preworkout supp that gives great energy, pumps, and focus.

Cost: $27.99 (vitamin shoppe)
    Servings per container: 45

Taste/Mixability:
    If I'm right, this product comes in only one flavor and its lemonade. It tastes great, just like lemon Gatorade or any of those other Minutemade branded lemon drinks. Mixability is awesome, it basically dissolves like sugar. No clumping at all.

Energy: 10/10

Wow, this is great. I really dont know how to word what I felt because it was just plain crazy. I followed the directions and mixed it about 45 minutes befored I worked out and just drank it. I am a caffeine junkie and it really takes a bit to get me going so I avoided the tolerance warning and threw in 2 1/2 scoops. With that aside, I could say it took maybe around 25 minutes to kick in. I went to the gym and wow I felt great. My energy was through the roof. I had so much energy that I was just moving so fast around the gym and people were giving me weird looks(haha). It really shortened up my rest time between sets. I usually wait around 3-4 minutes between sets when I bench and today I could say that I was resting only about a minute tops and I was going heavy.
    One other thing I noticed, it took away the burn when I was lifting and doing high reps(lactic acid?). The energy was nice and steady and it wasnt such a huge burst. Honestly I felt like I was on crack or something because I felt so full of energy. I lifted for an hour and forty-five minutes and I still had alot of energy that I decided to even go jogging afterwards(keep in mind I am usually tired after my workouts and especially since today was back/chest day and I did some heavy deads).

Pump: 8/10

I've never had a decent chest and lat pump since I started lifting. Today was pretty good. After I was done doing db pullovers I was walking around like I had invisible-lat syndrome, haha. My lats felt great. Now onto chest pump. After I flat benched I went over and did some dips. Wow, my lower pecs felt great afterwards. I think I'll still update this part though because I've yet to try it on arm day, and I cant wait till Wednesday.

Focus: 10/10

Holy crap! I should of listened to the cashier at my local Vitamin shoppe. He told me if I use too much I'd get crazy tunnel vision. I did, lmao. In fact I was so focused on the weights that time passed pretty fast. Once I would finish an exercise I would just walk straight to the next machine/bench/whatever with nothing in mind mind but that. When I lift my mind usually wanders and I end up thinking of random things but with this, hell no. My mind-muscle connection was great and for the first time in a long time I was actually feeling my lats doing the work and not my arms on t-bar rows.

Price: 10/10 ($27 for 45 servings, hell yeah!)
    Focus:10/10
    Overall: 10/10

Wow, USPlabs has done a great job with this product. It really should be a staple in your supplement stash because it has made my workout so productive today.

side notes:
    -It has been three hours since I have taken it and there is no crash at all.
    -If you buy this, be sure to be careful when you take the plastic packet out of the tub(it contains the product information). Be sure to spill any leftover powder back into the tub because I would say there is like a whole scoop worth of powder just hiding in the nooks of the plastic pouch.
    -I have been lifting solidly for 9 months now and I would say my diet is in check. I am 15.
    -My lifts went up quite a bit today too. I noticed my bench went up 10 pounds and deadlift 20 pounds. Most of other lifts went up too like DB rows, lat pulls, DB flies, and hammer strength declines.

I will update this review with anything I come across in the near future. Sorry if my review was crappy, it my first one.
    Last edited by 670Represent; 06-08-2009 at 09:52 PM.
    I don't really care how much I lift, just how much I can look like I lift. u mad?

echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Niiice.
    Thanks for the review (repped), I just received a few samples of this product, no I'm even more psyched to try it out.
    Awesome Traderz List:

soundcheck129
    TheStiffmeister

MP's COMBAT Powder Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117408321

Bodyforge/Cryoshock Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread .php?t=116681081

Herbal Incense Guide
    www.herbalincenseguide.com

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 670Represent View Post
    First off, let me start by saying IN NO WAY AM I AFFILIATED WITH USPLABS, I AM A REGULAR PERSON AND I AM NOT SPONSORED BY USPlabs.

OK, I've been looking around the market for a good preworkout supplement for a while. I've sampled many other different preworkout supps like Animal Pump and NoXplode and this is the third one I've tried. This is a preworkout supp that gives great energy, pumps, and focus.

Taste/Mixability:
    If I'm right, this product comes in only one flavor and its lemonade. It tastes great, just like lemon Gatorade or any of those other Minutemade branded lemon drinks. Mixability is awesome, it basically dissolves like sugar. No clumping at all.

Wow, this is great. I really dont know how to word what I felt because it was just plain crazy. I followed the directions and mixed it about 45 minutes befored I worked out and just drank it. I am a caffeine junkie and it really takes a bit to get me going so I avoided the tolerance warning and threw in 2 1/2 scoops. With that aside, I could say it took maybe around 25 minutes to kick in. I went to the gym and wow I felt great. My energy was through the roof. I had so much energy that I was just moving so fast around the gym and people were giving me weird looks(haha). It really shortened up my rest time between sets. I usually wait around 3-4 minutes between sets when I bench and today I could say that I was resting only about a minute tops and I was going heavy.
    One other thing I noticed, it took away the burn when I was lifting and doing high reps(lactic acid?). The energy was nice and steady and it wasnt such a huge burst. Honestly I felt like I was on crack or something because I felt so full of energy. I lifted for an hour and forty-five minutes and I still had alot of energy that I decided to even go jogging afterwards(keep in mind I am usually tired after my workouts and especially since today was back/chest day and I did some heavy deads).

I've never had a decent chest and lat pump since I started lifting. Today was pretty good. After I was done doing db pullovers I was walking around like I had invisible-lat syndrome, haha. My lats felt great. Now onto chest pump. After I flat benched I went over and did some dips. Wow, my lower pecs felt great afterwards. I think I'll still update this part though because I've yet to try it on arm day, and I cant wait till Wednesday.

Holy crap! I should of listened to the cashier at my local Vitamin shoppe. He told me if I use too much I'd get crazy tunnel vision. I did, lmao. In fact I was so focused on the weights that time passed pretty fast. Once I would finish an exercise I would just walk straight to the next machine/bench/whatever with nothing in mind mind but that. When I lift my mind usually wanders and I end up thinking of random things but with this, hell no. My mind-muscle connection was great and for the first time in a long time I was actually feeling my lats doing the work and not my arms on t-bar rows.

Wow, USPlabs has done a great job with this product. It really should be a staple in your supplement stash because it has made my workout so productive today.

side notes:
    -If you buy this, be sure to be careful when you take the plastic packet out of the tub(it contains the product information). Be sure to spill any leftover powder back into the tub because I would say there is like a whole scoop worth of powder just hiding in the nooks of the plastic pouch.
    -I have been lifting solidly for 9 months now and I would say my diet is in check. I am 15.
    -My lifts went up quite a bit today too. I noticed my bench went up 10 pounds and deadlift 20 pounds. Most of other lifts went up too like DB rows, lat pulls, DB flies, and hammer strength declines.

I will update this review with anything I come across in the near future. Sorry if my review was crappy, it my first one.
    Very nice review. Be careful though as I notice you are 15 right? If so then i wouldn't actually advise you to use this at that age. But as you have already bought it and used it then if you have any questions about it or how to dose correctly then please ask so it can be done safely.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice review...i just ordered some tonight after reading nothing but good things about it.

thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Very nice review. Be careful though as I notice you are 15 right? If so then i wouldn't actually advise you to use this at that age. But as you have already bought it and used it then if you have any questions about it or how to dose correctly then please ask so it can be done safely.
    Yeah. Next time tomorrow though I'm gonna try 1 1/2 scoops. The energy and focus was crazy with 2 1/2.
    I don't really care how much I lift, just how much I can look like I lift. u mad?

combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    been using this for a week now and I agree with everything the OP said.. great stuff!

focus and energy is insane!! and I'm only using one scoop.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tried this when it was "jacked" before it came on the shelves with that bizarre "3"

Anyway, I also thought it was very nice and its all together a pretty solid product. Good review bro!

my favorite thing in this review is that it comes in "only one flavor and its lemonade" and then right above that the picture shows it only comes in lemon-lime :P lol

altoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ordered it but since it in on backorder had to order from somewhere else but this product is great. The main benefit for me was the focus, like you said it gives you tunnel vision and all you are thinking about is lifting the heavy weight. I usually have a hard time getting through a workout without losing focus and cutting down on sets, with this stuff I actually added sets and excersises. The only thing I disagree with is the taste, it isn't that bad but doesn't taste like gatorade. Great review, this product will be a favorite on BB.com very soon.

Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the dish detergent citrus flavoring is surprisingly addicting, I must say.

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sweet i cant wait to try it
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

UPDATE!

So I've already taken this 3 times during the week(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday). The product is still working good but there are some things I'm noticing:

-When I first tried it I put 2 1/2 scoops and my energy is through the roof. Tuesday and today, I did the same dosage but it doesn't feel as good as I the first time I took it. Am I building up a tolerance or do I need to up it to 3 scoops?

-This thing really takes 45 minutes to kick in. On Tuesday I took it 30 minutes before my arm workout and I didnt feel anything until I was halfway through my workout. I noticed the focus starts to kick in before the energy.

-No crash whatsoever. I take it at around 5:45pm everyday and I'm still sleeping at my regular time. (10:00)

jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbendil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just finished a bottle of Jack3d, loved it.
    battle net: d0me #1460
    DIABLO

lorenzo238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you take on your rest days?

What do you take on your rest days or do you still drink Jack3d?

Taste/Mixability:

side notes:

I will update this review with anything I come across in the near future. Sorry if my review was crappy, it my first one.[/QUOTE]
    Lorenzo238