Closed Thread
    PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushIt2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Maca Root and it's benefits

Just purchased this off BB.com store. Has anyone used this before personally? Please list why you started, any benefits/side effects you experienced!

diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diggin~deep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Pu****2287 View Post
    Just purchased this off BB.com store. Has anyone used this before personally? Please list why you started, any benefits/side effects you experienced!
    Hmm, isn't Maca Root a libido enhancer??? My best friend is a naturopath and gave me a woman's multi-vitamin supp that had that in there and told me that it was for such. I took it and overall felt great. I don't think my husband was too bummed about my decision to take it either. ;0)

"and the day came when the DESIRE TO REMAIN THE SAME was MORE painful than the RISK TO GROW..."

"Just succeed. Do it. No Excuses, no regrets."
    ~~~~'~~<@

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use it daily and mix it in with my protein. It has other benefits besides just libido. I haven't had any problems with it but I take a minimal amount and don't go overboard. It does give some energy...not like caffeine energy but mellow. I've been taking a few supps to help regulate hormones and they have had a profound effect overall.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in large doses, strong erections, but then I get sick
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwnshft is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheSheepdog View Post
    in large doses, strong erections, but then I get sick
    Define LARGE doeses? 1000mg/day? 2000mg/day?

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    500mgs spaced 4 times a day
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take Maca Man from GNC (suggested dose of 2 per day). It makes a huge difference in the way I feel after 3pm. I work out twice a day (6am and 6:30pm) and I was struggling for engery when I first started it. I found a thread on here where someone mentioned Maca so I started looking in to it. The energy is great..and so is the extra "drive" :-). It took about 5 days before I really could tell a difference. I took 1 per day the first 2 days just to make sure it wasn't going to make me sick to my stomach. After that, I took the 2 per day dose. After each bottle, I take a week off though, even though one site I found said to take 3 weeks off.

Hope it works as well for you as it did me.

Here is a really cool site that I found when I first started looking for info. The 2nd section really caught my attention when it started talking about the Incan Warriors.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/...bido/maca.html
    "I TRAIN SO I'M NOT FIRST TO GO IN HUNGER GAMES"

stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stew9812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 1 - 2 grams per day of now maca from bb.com its really cheap and it really ups my libido. Still debating on how i can get my girl to take some though.. haha
    If he dies he dies

Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simian358 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good to see the postive feedback posted here. I just ordered whole raw powder as well a liquid dropper of "energy express" extract formula from Maca Magic (cool site, store). Plan to use the whole food powder for smoothies, protein shakes, oatmeal perhaps, things like that...i figure it is wise to include the whole food powder cuz it is maca in its complete form. The extract obviously is to use as a strong boost for specific things like pre-workout, working night shifts (hopefully itll help there), and im curious what the effects might be as a libido stimulant. Also the whole powder is like a naturally occurring multivitamin lol. Read that maca has been shown to stimulate and heal the pituitary gland and help create optimal balance/function in male and female endocrine systems...that implies obvious benefits for bodybuilders. My interest in maca was sparked by the fact i think id prefer to reach to more natural ways of suppplementing...ive become disenchanted with all the "anaboli-vaso-myotrophic-explosion!" bull****...are most of these bodybuilding supps really actually *healthy*, or even what theyre supposed to be or have what theyre supposed to contain in them??? Mother Nature cares about us and our wants and needs much more than bodybuilding supp companies. I dont hug trees or anything im just saying! lol
    MENS SANA EN CORPORE SANO~A SOUND MIND IN A SOUND BODY

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    I take 5 - 10 grams a day (1 - 2 teaspoons) of either raw maca powder or maca gel from The Root of the Matter. 500mg - 1 gram a day ain't ****. This stuff pumps me up more than any pre-workout supplement I've ever taken, and it's very cheap.