Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

generic vs perscription "name brand" / Muscletech anabolic Halo

hey i wanna know if there is really any difference between generic and perscribed "name brand" drugs . lets take this as an example

Nolvadex D 20mg $46.50
    60 tablet(s) (tamoxifen)

Tamoxifen 20mg - $36.00
    60 tablet(s) (tamoxifen)

is it just the name or is it something a little deeper than that

edit: also i was looking through th internet and i found this protien from muscle tech
    http://www.bodysupps.com.au/p-180-mu...olic-halo.aspx
    pretty interesting has anyone ever tried it before?
    Last edited by Arberh; 06-08-2009 at 12:07 AM.

WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WYOStateOfMind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Generics are fine, its chemically the same as far as I know.

Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buildinfortres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WYOStateOfMind View Post
    Generics are fine, its chemically the same as far as I know.
    agree

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds to me like you are trying to buy from a canadian online drug store. Chances are the require a prescription to be faxed over FYI

Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arberh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmm maybe you can pm me a site that doesnt require such verification cause i "lost" my perscription

edit: the negrep cause i asked for a source was a little unnessessary =/ completely took me down to the red zone from the green
    Last edited by Arberh; 06-08-2009 at 12:51 AM.