Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Train Biceps and Legs on same day?

Hey i was wondering should i train my biceps and legs on the same day? for example bicep curls and then squats, lunges. I was reading that training the legs make the arms bigger.

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kraze90 View Post
    Hey i was wondering should i train my biceps and legs on the same day? for example bicep curls and then squats, lunges. I was reading that training the legs make the arms bigger.
    i've heard that too. I think its because testosterone and growth hormones are released a lot when you hit legs.

But dont hit biceps. hit triceps. They are 2/3 of your arm.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was reading that training the legs make the arms bigger.
    twat?

Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kraze90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    i've heard that too. I think its because testosterone and growth hormones are released a lot when you hit legs.

But dont hit biceps. hit triceps. They are 2/3 of your arm.
    yea i know that, so should i train triceps and legs or biceps and legs?

lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    he just said train triceps what do you think?

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I train legs and biceps on the same day.

Don't do biceps before legs though, that's just silly.

Training legs does release more testosterone overall, but that doesn't mean doing legs on the same day as biceps or triceps will give you jacked arms...It just means your body has a slightly higher level of testosterone which may or may not make any noticeable difference =/ I just do legs/bi's for convenience.

Registered Offender JerseyTriad's Avatar
    JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I train Bi's and hamstrings on the same day. Theyre both the biceps of your limbs.
    2011 Pro Wrestling Misc. Section Best Debater

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    I train legs and biceps on the same day.

Don't do biceps before legs though, that's just silly.

Training legs does release more testosterone overall, but that doesn't mean doing legs on the same day as biceps or triceps will give you jacked arms...It just means your body has a slightly higher level of testosterone which may or may not make any noticeable difference =/ I just do legs/bi's for convenience.
    ok thanks alot i worked my biceps on friday, do u think its good to work it on monday with 2 days rest?

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok thanks alot i worked my biceps on friday, do u think its good to work it on monday with 2 days rest?
    No. Biceps once or twice max a week, preferably with more than 2 days rest, especially if you do your back workout on a diff day. Just in case it can help you out, the workout I do:

Mon-Legs/Bi's
    Wed-Tri's/Shoulders
    Fri-Back
    Sun-Chest/Shoulders

No. Biceps once or twice max a week, preferably with more than 2 days rest, especially if you do your back workout on a diff day. Just in case it can help you out, the workout I do:

Mon-Legs/Bi's
    Wed-Tri's/Shoulders
    Fri-Back
    Sun-Chest/Shoulders
    that seems good but i dont work out on sunday.Right now i work my chest biceps and triceps on monday and legs on tuesday, then back, shoulders wed, legs again thursday and chest, biceps,triceps friday. Is that good?

monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000) monstermn is just really nice. (+1000)
    @ hearing squats makes your arms bigger.
    It's been said that because squats increase testosterone, which make YOUR WHOLE body bigger. You wouldn't get some extra bonus for squatting and curling the same day just as you wouldn't get an extra bonus from squatting and rowing the same day.
    It's still a good split, on the other hand, because they're two 100% unrelated muscle groups so you won't be screwing one out of results.

that seems good but i dont work out on sunday.Right now i work my chest biceps and triceps on monday and legs on tuesday, then back, shoulders wed, legs again thursday and chest, biceps,triceps friday. Is that good?
    To me it's to much.

Doing back 2 days after biceps isn't great, and then biceps again 2 days after. If you are working your back properly, it will do WONDERS for your biceps so really I'd ditch one bicep workout and seperate the other from your back workout. The same thing applies to triceps. I occasionally do a second workout for triceps.

If you want to work any muscle groups twice a week I'd really recommend the bigger groups rather than smaller. Legs twice a week is ok, back and chest as well. Less so tri's/bi's.

To me it's to much.

Doing back 2 days after biceps isn't great, and then biceps again 2 days after. If you are working your back properly, it will do WONDERS for your biceps so really I'd ditch one bicep workout and seperate the other from your back workout. The same thing applies to triceps. I occasionally do a second workout for triceps.

If you want to work any muscle groups twice a week I'd really recommend the bigger groups rather than smaller. Legs twice a week is ok, back and chest as well. Less so tri's/bi's.
    ok thanks alot i appreciate it so since i work my biceps and triceps already on friday what do you think i should work on monday, i need a split routine.

ok thanks alot i appreciate it so since i work my biceps and triceps already on friday what do you think i should work on monday, i need a split routine.
    Like I said, working your back well is effectively a second bicep workout. And similar but slightly less so for chest and triceps.

If you want to do bi's/tri's on friday then a 4 day split would probably work the best:

Mon: Legs
    Tuesday: Back
    Thursday: Chest/Shoulders
    Friday: Bi's/Tri's

If you were going to do a 3 day split it would probably be best to do something like:

Mon: Back/bi's
    Wed: Chest/tri's
    Friday: Legs/shoulders

You can switch legs to monday and back/bi's to Friday if you want.

Like I said, working your back well is effectively a second bicep workout. And similar but slightly less so for chest and triceps.

If you want to do bi's/tri's on friday then a 4 day split would probably work the best:

Mon: Legs
    Tuesday: Back
    Thursday: Chest/Shoulders
    Friday: Bi's/Tri's

If you were going to do a 3 day split it would probably be best to do something like:

Mon: Back/bi's
    Wed: Chest/tri's
    Friday: Legs/shoulders

You can switch legs to monday and back/bi's to Friday if you want.
    thats sounds pretty good, and i would work my legs twice a week? so if i work legs monday then maybe thursday do legs again? and biceps only once?

M.V.P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I'm getting out of this and the whole squat/testosterone thing ... Although I'm sure it won't make a HUGE difference, if I'm doing Madcows which means I've got bench, squat, and cleans or rows today ... Should I do squats first, prior to the bench, to get that testosterone generated before I bench? Or will it not make a lick of difference?

scotybbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scotybbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scotybbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scotybbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scotybbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just do your own thing ok, in my wrkout routine i do arms with legs at the end of the week. considering ive already done chest shoulders, and back, now i can do arms and legs. in reality just because your testosterone boost during a leg workout does not mean working a secondary muscle during the leg workout will make it bigger. but it is said that doing squats and high intense leg workouts can help build the upper body as well due to the high testosterone levels. but there is no evidence
    $BENZ$

room237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The whole testosterone boost thing during legs workout is a pure myth.

bullshidoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was reading that training the legs make the arms bigger.
    Having stronger legs is like a having a tree with stronger roots. If the tree has stronger roots then it can be much bigger. Also by working legs it increases your testosterone.

Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Basketball22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do biceps. I may not be an expert, but kelechi opara is and he trains legs/biceps split cause your arms are fresh so you can push yourself more, and you indirectly work your bicpes on back day depending on what rows you do and chin-ups.

trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong bump.

And strong lack of frequency advice from Mrb1g.

lazarz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Comcerning legs and arms

I personally do my leg workouts thenw when i am done, do 3 seperate 2 exercise 3 set super sets with bis and tris. Not only does the working of the legs release test but so does supersetting bis and tris i had a phenomimal pump today and the arms felt and looked great after