Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shipment to canada.

well hares my story, i saw an add and read some info on bb.com about the new express shipping to Canada, and i quote "Canada Express shipping is an exciting new shipping method for our neighbors to the North! With Canada Express, Canadian customers can completely bypass Customs inspections and have their products shipped directly to their door."

my order was placed on the 28th of last month and has been sitting at clearance delay since June 1st.i talked to a few bb.com rep's and it took until the 4th day for one of them to email an ingredient list of my shipment. And i was told that it would reach me within 48-72 hours max (that was on Monday) i asked again on wend and was told 72 hours max.

So thats my situation, i ordered from bb.com for the #1 reason of the 2-3 day shipping and no customs. Was that a lie on bb.com side(not saying that it is)?

this is what i ordered:
    Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump 250, 800 Grams, Raspberry Lemonade
    NOW Super Omega 3-6-9, 180 Softgels
    Optimum Opti-Men, 180 Tablets
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., Strawberry Banana

a bb.com rep called fed-ex and replied that fed-ex did not give a straight answer. i called myself and was told that the reason for the delay is that an ingredient might not be legal in Canada.becuase its sunday the branch is closed and he could not give me any more info.

to me it looks like the "canadian customers can completely bypass Customs inspections" is bs becuase the package is being inspected by customs,i could care less what happens to my package aslong as it arrives within a reasonable time (advertisetd as 2-3 days, longer if living further up north) 5 days would have been reasonable for me. And i live right across the border.

is there anything illegal in my shipment (i though u couldn?t even order from the site if a product was illegal)? and to other Canadian customers, dose the express shipping work as fast as advertised for you?

Ps: it may sound like im being a bitch, but the only reason i bought from here was the new shipping. and i was in a rush becuase i had stopped working out for a week before that to take a break. and now an extra week is added on, maybe more. And I am getting very aggravated.

Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bobby55 View Post
    well hares my story, i saw an add and read some info on bb.com about the new express shipping to Canada, and i quote "Canada Express shipping is an exciting new shipping method for our neighbors to the North! With Canada Express, Canadian customers can completely bypass Customs inspections and have their products shipped directly to their door."

my order was placed on the 28th of last month and has been sitting at clearance delay since June 1st.i talked to a few bb.com rep's and it took until the 4th day for one of them to email an ingredient list of my shipment. And i was told that it would reach me within 48-72 hours max (that was on Monday) i asked again on wend and was told 72 hours max.

So thats my situation, i ordered from bb.com for the #1 reason of the 2-3 day shipping and no customs. Was that a lie on bb.com side(not saying that it is)?

this is what i ordered:
    Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump 250, 800 Grams, Raspberry Lemonade
    NOW Super Omega 3-6-9, 180 Softgels
    Optimum Opti-Men, 180 Tablets
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., Strawberry Banana

a bb.com rep called fed-ex and replied that fed-ex did not give a straight answer. i called myself and was told that the reason for the delay is that an ingredient might not be legal in Canada.becuase its sunday the branch is closed and he could not give me any more info.

to me it looks like the "canadian customers can completely bypass Customs inspections" is bs becuase the package is being inspected by customs,i could care less what happens to my package aslong as it arrives within a reasonable time (advertisetd as 2-3 days, longer if living further up north) 5 days would have been reasonable for me. And i live right across the border.

is there anything illegal in my shipment (i though u couldn?t even order from the site if a product was illegal)? and to other Canadian customers, dose the express shipping work as fast as advertised for you?

Ps: it may sound like im being a bitch, but the only reason i bought from here was the new shipping. and i was in a rush becuase i had stopped working out for a week before that to take a break. and now an extra week is added on, maybe more. And I am getting very aggravated.
    Nothing illegal in your shipment at all. Everything there is available here in Canada.

jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My question to you is: Why on earth can't people work out without supplements? You dont need anything in that order, to be able to work out. Go to the gym!!

miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im pretty sure theres a small ammount of carnitine in the american version of superpump, but i havent looked at the ingredients in a long time

bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jdav View Post
    My question to you is: Why on earth can't people work out without supplements? You dont need anything in that order, to be able to work out. Go to the gym!!
    i can, i just chose not to. much better with supps, maybe its just a placebo effect, but w/e it gets the job done. and no way in hell am i going to be able to get my protien intake without a protien supp. and you know, no protien=no gain. i am doing some cardio with my new bike to get my lungs into shape.

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's lame. i've never had a problem but just another reason for me to go across the border and pick up my order from a postal outlet, plus i save like $40 in shipping charges. and i can sneak back any supp that wouldn't be allowed in canada.

Originally Posted by Pumping4Lyyyfe View Post
    Nothing illegal in your shipment at all. Everything there is available here in Canada.
    well if thats true, then what happend to my express shipping?

Originally Posted by miketg View Post
    im pretty sure theres a small ammount of carnitine in the american version of superpump, but i havent looked at the ingredients in a long time
    well i just checked the ingreidents on the store here and there was no carnitine, but some google results of carnitine superump came up.

EDIT:i just googled superpump 250 ingredients for canadaian sites only and then world wide. some had carnitine in the list and some didn?t. for both Canadian stores and world wide ones. im sure superpump 250 is popular enough that some other canuks have bought it from here. any problems?
    Last edited by bobby55; 06-07-2009 at 02:37 PM.

bump, any candians order superpump 250 from here?

anybody? superpump 250 to canada.any troubles?

super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) super man12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anybody? superpump 250 to canada.any troubles?
    yea ive ordered superpump to canada without any troubles from bb.com
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

well then that leaves out superpump,ive order that whey b4 and it came through just fine. so that leaves the 3-6-9 which is 100% legal and Optimum Opti-Men. any canadaians orderd that? also any candians used the new express shipping from bb.com,how did it work for you?

EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000)
    its the opti-men

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EricBast View Post
    its the opti-men
    i never had a problem with opti men
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should ask BB.com for a refund on shipping. It states that your order is pre-cleared. Therefore there shouldn't be a hold up.

Originally Posted by labradarep View Post
    You should ask BB.com for a refund on shipping. It states that your order is pre-cleared. Therefore there shouldn't be a hold up.
    i will, but tbh i couldint care less about the shipping $$. its the fact that i cant properly train/diet untill the package gets here and ive allready wasted a week+,there isnt even fed-ex delivery on monday so id have to wait till tuesday IF everything is cleard. (do not want the "you dont need supps to train" comments). and i just compared the prices of SVDcanada and after conversion of usd to cad the price is only 9$ off the whole stack and shipping would have been much, much faster( i 100% regret not buying from there in frist place ).

ps:any canadian use the express shipping and actuly bypass customs(or 2-3 day door-door)?

Originally Posted by EricBast View Post
    its the opti-men
    any information/experiance to back this up with?

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i will, but tbh i couldint care less about the shipping $$. its the fact that i cant properly train/diet untill the package gets here and ive allready wasted a week+,there isnt even fed-ex delivery on monday so id have to wait till tuesday IF everything is cleard. (do not want the "you dont need supps to train" comments). and i just compared the prices of SVDcanada and after conversion of usd to cad the price is only 9$ off the whole stack and shipping would have been much, much faster( i 100% regret not buying from there in frist place ).

ps:any canadian use the express shipping and actuly bypass customs(or 2-3 day door-door)?

any information/experiance to back this up with?
    yup i did express once and got it in 3 days

^what did u order?

barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope things work out for you, I know how stressful this can be.

^thnx mate, i hope things work out to (best case scenario is i get it on tuesday which still sucks).

btw: rep+ to all constructive replies.

Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    got mine on the 3rd day also but I only ordered creatine monohydrate and a couple samples of stuff

Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i ordered m drol and h drol and get it in 3 days no problem

^what did u order?
    xtend, and glycergrow

im guessing all thoes orders are with fed-ex. did you guys get a "clerance delay" while you were looking at the tracking?.

it looks like i got screwd over, not sure by who thu. hopefully the fed-ex guy calls me back 2 morow with an actual reason why i got f****d.

Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Animal_B View Post
    i ordered m drol and h drol and get it in 3 days no problem
    Didn't you make a thread saying you wanted to try your first PH a few months ago. You're starting off by stacking M-Drol and H-Drol????.......................................... ................

well the package cleard today,dose fed-ex deliver to your hose on monday with the express shipping?

Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pumping4Lyyyfe View Post
    Didn't you make a thread saying you wanted to try your first PH a few months ago. You're starting off by stacking M-Drol and H-Drol????.......................................... ................
    doesnt mean im going to use them right away and me and my buddy combine our orders so we save on shipping, m drol was his

casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have used the express shipping placed order on a sunday and got it on the thursday, and I ordered lean xtreme and slim xtreme, and reduction.
    I'm moose and I'm awesome!
    week 1: -3
    week 2: -2
    week 3: -2
    week 4: -1
    week 5:-2
    week 6:
    week 7:
    week 8:
    week 9:
    week 10:
    week 11:
    week 12:

valheruking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valheruking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like i'm in same situation, I can't possibly see what can be illegal in 4 items in my order, yet it was placed on Jan 26 and still have not received it. A rep replied to my inquiry saying that its a custom delay. Whats more interesting is that the tracking # is not even in the postal system.

The Ben has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Ben has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so far i've ordered quite a few times from bb.com. each and every single time my shipment came a few business days late from the time they wrote in the web. i use the canada post option, because it's cheaper (says 4-9 days on the web). for example, my last order took about 12 business days to get here.
    maybe it's got to do with where you are in canada... i'm from edmonton which is way up north, and a smaller city than toronto. perhaps they ship within the time range to toronto (close to the us and large city). if this is true then they should estimate the time range to each province/city separately. i bet that it takes over a month to ship to nunavut for example.

valheruking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valheruking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^ this is the first time I have had this problem and I have placed a ton of orders over the years so I don't think geographical locations has anything to do with it.