SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperInfinity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Could the weighing scales be wrong?

Yes I know, sounds like the lamest excuse/self-denial ever. But I've experienced weighing scales being a bit off by 4+ pounds previously.

I've had this one for a few years now. Can they go off the mark? This one was fairly cheap...

The reason I ask is this: This is the very weighing scales that used to put me fairly low before (<150lbs, no clothes in the morning), while the other one put me at about 155lbs or higher. Now THIS one is putting me at about 157lbs and I thought I was eating quite good. :/ .... I can't find the other one so I don't know what it's weighing me as.

Registered User rickisthecoolest1's Avatar
    rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickisthecoolest1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im sure there could be different readings on different scales. That is why its a good idea to also take measurements. And take photos so you can see if your making progress.