lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Who else had their gym close this morning? (snow!)

Upstate South Carolina, went to bed a little before midnight and woke up at 5:30am to about 4 inches of snow. This state isn't really prepared for something like this, ended up doing a small body weight workout in the living room.

Anyone else hit bad?

Snowfall totals, Greenville SC

update: work closed, chopping wood!!!
    Last edited by lmnopotts; 01-10-2011 at 06:12 AM.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

CBrown75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lmnopotts View Post
    Upstate South Carolina, went to bed a little before midnight and woke up at 5:30am to about 4 inches of snow. This state isn't really prepared for something like this, ended up doing a small body weight workout in the living room.

Anyone else hit bad?

update: work closed, chopping wood!!!
    I am not sure if mine is closed or not, I went last night just incase they closed and got my Monday workout in a day early. I am in north Alabama and we got 6 inches of snow, if the gym is open I will be going in a little while though.
    Just say no to unnecessary food calories

marter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    planet fitness they were open got there at 8am ran my 2 miles and 45mins of weights they closed soon after roads where getting worse and there was only like 3 people there when i was

lake wylie sc

greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'v had that happen here too. Luckily my gym is 24 hour access, so as long as I have the key thob I am good to go.

feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500)
    My gym has been close for 2 days now for snow. I hope it will be open on Wednesday