Thread: Nasm

jovjo003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jovjo003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jovjo003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jovjo003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jovjo003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jovjo003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nasm

Hey! I've been studying for the NASM for two weeks now and about to take the test to get certified. I wanted to know if it is difficult to get started. By that, I mean applying the concepts from the book and getting a hand of what to do and how to get started training clients. Does it take a while for things to come together once you get certified? Thanks!
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

~Anatole France~

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been a trainer for almost three years now and most of what I use and know is a mixture of what I've learned through certs, articles, other fitness professionals, trial and error and experience..

You'll get the hang of it. Just don't take NASM or any cert as end-all-be-all... Use it as a starting point.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.