The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000)

Heavy Weight/Light Weight More Reps

I am currently reading the Arnold S. Encyclopedia to Body Building, and in one section at the beginning he states that in order for a muscle to get bigger you have to lift heavier weights so it can rebuild stronger. But then like a page later he says, if you do less weight you will be able to perform more reps, which helps make more muscle fibers causing the muscle to get bigger by you hitting it more and collecting more muscle fibers. Soooo now what is the best way to do this? When I deadlift my max I can do 5-6 reps, if I deadlift less weight I can get 15 reps, same with bench and everything else.

Is it best to have like a light week more reps and then another week more weight less reps? What is your opinion on this please help!

THANKS

C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
    I am currently reading the Arnold S. Encyclopedia to Body Building, and in one section at the beginning he states that in order for a muscle to get bigger you have to lift heavier weights so it can rebuild stronger. But then like a page later he says, if you do less weight you will be able to perform more reps, which helps make more muscle fibers causing the muscle to get bigger by you hitting it more and collecting more muscle fibers. Soooo now what is the best way to do this? When I deadlift my max I can do 5-6 reps, if I deadlift less weight I can get 15 reps, same with bench and everything else.

Is it best to have like a light week more reps and then another week more weight less reps? What is your opinion on this please help!

THANKS
    I believe you answered your own question in bold.

The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by C.Roy View Post
    I believe you answered your own question in bold.
    Have u tried this ? Is it a common thing in bodybuilding?

C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to do that, like every month I switch up my repititions, and a few exercises usually. I like to do it, but others may or may not, depends on their preference.

Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My size and strength gains didn't start happening properly until i started piling the weight on the bar and gave up on high rep stuff on everything except arms and bodyweight stuff.