ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OHP exercise difference

What's up guys! I had a shoulder injury, and I feel a lot more comfortable doing the Life Fitness shoulder press or the military press over the free weight overhead press. Is there a difference in benefits since most people do the free weight one? Also, which one should I replace it with- the military press or the machine shoulder press?

ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pics of the machines I am talking about
    Attached Images

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    free weights brings stability into the equation and with a standing OHP (strict of push press) it brings your core and posterior chain into the equation. You won't be able to lift as much weight as a machine but it will work you out more.

But, is there a difference in mass gain? I could also do dumbbell shoulder press if that works better than machine

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A difference in mass gain, is a tough question. I personally have seen bigger results doing BB OHP, all variants, than just machine presses. I to have shoulder issues but took several steps back and worked on form, support muscles aka rotator cuff, flexibility and mobility drills. My shoulders now feel a lot better. Make sure you're using full ROM when doing these. Bringing the bar just behind your ears and inline with your shoulders. Don't short change yourself. Also, it doesn't matter how much weight you lift, just do it right and the benefits will come. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Edit...example, I switched to Oly lifts approx 4 months ago and I'm just now at the point were I attempted my first snatch this week. Weight is absolute pissening but it felt good to accomplish a goal. T-Spine mobility will also help with this.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all