Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    put a bunch of pics of me and you together on your ********. that will piss him off/

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ToningCh1ck View Post
    My boyfriend texted me that this morning and wants to talk later tonight. What do you think the chances are that this isnt a breakup??
    20%. It is possible. But most likely he has something he needs to talk about the relationship. It could be anything. Marriage. Your feet stink. He wants you to change something. Who knows. I would not worry.

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lightningwatche View Post
    20%. It is possible. But most likely he has something he needs to talk about the relationship. It could be anything. Marriage. Your feet stink. He wants you to change something. Who knows. I would not worry.
    he broke up with her bro, way to not read pg 2.

ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lordsess24 View Post
    he broke up with her bro, way to not read pg 2.
    fml lol
    The Pain of Discipline, or The Pain of Regret. Take Your Pick.

*You either have the things you want, or the reasons why not*

-Chicagoan Crew!- *2010...Jan 1-June 30...2010*

Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My boyfriend texted me that this morning and wants to talk later tonight. What do you think the chances are that this isnt a breakup??

and btw, I spent the night at his house last night. i met his mom and sister for the first time, talked with his dad for a little while, and then me and the bf cuddled while watching some movies, had sex, and fell asleep close to each other holding hands

...but he needs to talk about something serious 12 hours later? I'm so confused and sad and scared

I feel like the phrase "we need to talk" always prior to a breakup, but maybe I'm wrong?
    TC, what are you worrying about girl? Be secure, if it's bad news then there will be someone else, there always is. Don't worry about it

EDIT: oops... sorry TC. But really, keep your head up. You're young and single, go have fun! If you're ever in the NW... lulz no white knight.
    Last edited by Jmurphz33; 06-03-2009 at 11:49 PM.
    ---REP BACK 1000+---
    I try to always rep back. If I forget, PM me!
    -----Impossible is NOTHING-----

*Forever bulkmode crew*
    *Gonna make it crew*

ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jmurphz33 View Post
    TC, what are you worrying about girl? Be secure, if it's bad news then there will be someone else, there always is. Don't worry about it
    its hard to be secure when you give your heart to someone and they dont want it, though. im sure it'll get better with time but now it sucks

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its hard to be secure when you give your heart to someone and they dont want it, though. im sure it'll get better with time but now it sucks
    Look at it this way: The issue wasn't you, it was his ex.

If he was over his ex or if she had never existed, it would have probably worked out. Think about it...

gawd...my mood changes about this like crazy. I thought i felt okay but now im just feeling more and more upset and hurt.

do i keep these feelings inside? or should i express them to him? i want him to know just how fukced up i feel and how used and hurt this situation has made me feel. I want to tell him how i feel like a rebound, and how i think its messed up that HE was the one that asked me out. HE was the one that wanted to date. HE was the one that asked me to be his official girlfriend. HE was the one that invited me on a trip with him. HE was the one that told me he loved me....and then once i start to feel comfortable and let my guard down and give my heart to him, he just crushes it.

should i say these things to him so he really knows? or is there no point in doing that?

lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no point in doing it, imo. You were only goin out for a lil bit he might think your a crazy stage 5 clinger.

heliskier131 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliskier131 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gawd...my mood changes about this like crazy. I thought i felt okay but now im just feeling more and more upset and hurt.

do i keep these feelings inside? or should i express them to him? i want him to know just how fukced up i feel and how used and hurt this situation has made me feel. I want to tell him how i feel like a rebound, and how i think its messed up that HE was the one that asked me out. HE was the one that wanted to date. HE was the one that asked me to be his official girlfriend. HE was the one that invited me on a trip with him. HE was the one that told me he loved me....and then once i start to feel comfortable and let my guard down and give my heart to him, he just crushes it.

should i say these things to him so he really knows? or is there no point in doing that?
    Dont give your heart to someone who cant give back.. let him be the one to walk away. you dont have to tell him anything, nor should you. he ****ed up, now let him wonder what the rest of his time will be like without you. He knows what he did. if I were you, I would erase him, as hard as it may be.
    Last edited by heliskier131; 06-03-2009 at 11:56 PM.
    As you think, so shall you become.
    - Bruce Lee

**** he said he loved you, damn. I dono then. Life sux.

Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Not sure there's a purpose telling him all of that...what's the point? To make him feel guilty? If he broke up with you, most likely nothing you say will get him to think otherwise. I'd talk to your closest friends about it, girlfriends, whatever.
    You're probably better off keeping your distance for a while :/
    But...what do I know?
    ---REP BACK 1000+---

*Forever bulkmode crew*
    *Gonna make it crew*

Originally Posted by lordsess24 View Post
    **** he said he loved you, damn. I dono then. Life sux.
    lol i know, right?

Not sure there's a purpose telling him all of that...what's the point? To make him feel guilty? If he broke up with you, most likely nothing you say will get him to think otherwise. I'd talk to your closest friends about it, girlfriends, whatever.
    You're probably better off keeping your distance for a while :/
    But...what do I know?
    yeah, youre probably right. if i sent a mean letter after that understanding one, id seem crazy and hed be like "glad i got out of that" ...i just need to keep my cool and chill out. its amazing how love and romantic feelings can turn logical, calm people insane. I'm never full of such raw emotion ever but i am now. i think i just need to sleep on this and ill wake up and feel more calm and collected.

heliskier131 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heliskier131 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i know, right?

yeah, youre probably right. if i sent a mean letter after that understanding one, id seem crazy and hed be like "glad i got out of that" ...i just need to keep my cool and chill out. its amazing how love and romantic feelings can turn logical, calm people insane. I'm never full of such raw emotion ever but i am now. i think i just need to sleep on this and ill wake up and feel more calm and collected.
    everything is always better in the morning. unless its a pregnancy.. haha.

just remember: You dont owe him ****.
    As you think, so shall you become.
    - Bruce Lee

lol i know, right?

good idea...sleep on it, keep yourself occupied. Whatever you do, don't just sit around and play the "What if?" game. Don't think about if you caused it, any stupid negative sh*t like that. Just stay busy, and you'll come up from it. I had a really low point ~2 months ago when the girl I loved cheated on me, but keeping myself distracted seemed to help.
    GL TC.
    ---REP BACK 1000+---

*Forever bulkmode crew*
    *Gonna make it crew*

good idea...sleep on it, keep yourself occupied. Whatever you do, don't just sit around and play the "What if?" game. Don't think about if you caused it, any stupid negative sh*t like that. Just stay busy, and you'll come up from it. I had a really low point ~2 months ago when the girl I loved cheated on me, but keeping myself distracted seemed to help.
    GL TC.
    thnx for the advice Jmurphz. I'll definitely do that. I know that its his loss, but its hard to not feel like i did something wrong also. im sorry that that happened with you and your girlfriend. you dont deserve that. I'm definitely gonna keep myself busy. I have my summer weight loss goal to hit, so ill be working out everyday...and then im just gonna keep busy with my family and friends. I want to transform myself by the end of the summer and blow his mind when i see him at school.

1) Get in killer shape by working out HARD and eating well
    2) Get tan by being outside running and hiking
    3) Grow out my hair so its a lot longer
    4) ????
    5) Profit!

haha im just trying to make myself feel better since i doubt that would change his mind. hopefully these sad feelings will just subside with time. has it gotten a lot easier for you in the past 2 months?

PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000)

Rep appliepie
    hw delivers on point..

PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000) PHX04 is just really nice. (+1000)

Rep appliepie
    hw delivers on point..

Rep appliepie
    hw delivers on point..

the girl thats getting her ass grabbed is my friends big sister!!! (ya rly)

Jennifer Morrison FTW!

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how long did you guys go out? Were you obsessed with him before going out?

Maybe you were a rebound? Hook up with someone from the misc RH for a rebound.

isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the only pressing issue i can see at this point is... who are the rest of the guys ITT more in love with, lovespell or OP??

im calling a tie

snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) snaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does he have any pets? you should kill them

JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    White knights in for the rebound.....lulz!
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

☆♦ 10-16-09: Never Forget ♦☆

Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000)

getting dumped sux... here's lol

XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000)

and btw, I spent the night at his house last night. i met his mom and sister for the first time, talked with his dad for a little while, and then me and the bf cuddled while watching some movies, had sex, and fell asleep close to each other holding hands

...but he needs to talk about something serious 12 hours later? I'm so confused and sad and scared

I feel like the phrase "we need to talk" always prior to a breakup, but maybe I'm wrong?
    who cares! your too young to worry about this, if you break up NO PROBLEM, just find yourself another one.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah you really need to drop it.. sure he was able to use his excuse about his ex blah blah blah. that could be true, but it could be a number of things that ACTUALLY made him break it off. he could have just realized that he was just putting on a big unintentional sharade, and really never cared for you like he said he did. He probably tried to force something that wasnt there. you were definitely a rebound, possibly even a rebound that he hoped to turn long term, but the connection wasnt ACTUALLY there for him

gotta move on, and next time not move so fast when a guy says he just got out of a relationship...its not necessarily a red flag, but it damn well should be taken as a yellow one (if there is such thing lol)
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)

You should've said all this instead of the first e-mail you sent (not sayin' the 1st e-mail you sent was bad). The best thing to do is to just count your losses, keep your head high and just keep movin' forward; ****'ll get better sooner than later. I ain't white knightin', but you're a good lookin' woman, and seem like a chill person, some dude'll be blessed one day. Good luck brah (lol We're all 'brahs" it is the misc after all).
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

Say NO to fap ghostofinsanity89's Avatar
    ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    secondhand serenade brah
    Last edited by mendozaj0214; 06-04-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    "Hell is when you meet the person you could have been."

Rutgers University 2012

++Randomly Rep Me and I will Randomly Rep Back++

COD MW2/PS3 : BlackRainbow777

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    TC

go for a long hard run and buy yourself a new outfit.

you'll feel much better.

his loss. your gain
    domari nolo