Thread: Bum Shoulder

Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000)

Bum Shoulder

Ok guys, this past week my left arm has lost tons of strength. I am feeling no pain at all and have a full range of motion. However, my left arm has less than 1/2 the strength as it normally would. For example, I can't even curl a 25lb dumbbell more then a few times when I normally rep 40-45lbs ten or more times. Although I can still swim and do other things no problem. I'm pretty sure the problem stems from squatting which I just recently started. During my squats my left hand was going numb so I think I was putting too much pressure on the back of my left shoulder.

Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone? What should I make of this?
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Moose162 View Post
    Ok guys, this past week my left arm has lost tons of strength. I am feeling no pain at all and have a full range of motion. However, my left arm has less than 1/2 the strength as it normally would. For example, I can't even curl a 25lb dumbbell more then a few times when I normally rep 40-45lbs ten or more times. Although I can still swim and do other things no problem. I'm pretty sure the problem stems from squatting which I just recently started. During my squats my left hand was going numb so I think I was putting too much pressure on the back of my left shoulder.

Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone? What should I make of this?
    bump
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"