Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 213 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2382
    islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit islandcoli's BodySpace

Slept on my arm wrong, PAIN (serious)

Two nights ago I slept on my right arm in an awkward way, not the way that happens every now and then where you wake up and your arm is numb for a 5 minutes then goes away. So I wasn't concerned, I tried stretching it out and taking a hot shower. I woke up today and NOW it hurts to fully extend it.

What the hell did I do?
    How can I help it heal faster?

I'm going on a mission trip on Friday where I will be doing lot's of manual labor for a week.

Help brahs

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KouRon's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by islandcoli View Post
    Two nights ago I slept on my right arm in an awkward way, not the way that happens every now and then where you wake up and your arm is numb for a 5 minutes then goes away. So I wasn't concerned, I tried stretching it out and taking a hot shower. I woke up today and NOW it hurts to fully extend it.

What the hell did I do?
    How can I help it heal faster?

I'm going on a mission trip on Friday where I will be doing lot's of manual labor for a week.

Help brahs
    Put some bloody pants on in your dp!
    Last edited by KouRon; 06-03-2009 at 07:27 AM.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Put some bloody pants on in your dp!
    I will after I put them on irl.

My arm hurts!

Stats: 5'11", 206 lbs
    Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Boozerz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Boozerz's BodySpace
    I've slept funny on my arm a few times and pulled something in my elbow that made it hurt to extend my arm. Usually took a week or two to fully recover.

A week!! AGH