sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any good Tuna meal?

Ok, I have searched this board (especially the stickly thread about the recipes) and about none of the recipes about Tuna sound that great in taste. I was just wondering if anybody has a recipe of Tuna which is very tasty (chocolate, PB, or vanilla would be preferable). I need it for lunch so perhaps a sandwitch of Tuna would be great, without the bad smell coming out of your mouth for the rest of the school. Or maybe there is something "tasty" that I can take after the meal to make my mouth, at least, smell good.
    I've come up with this recipe but not sure if the taste is good or even if it's a "healthy" recipe:

Put 2 egg whites on Tuna (1 can) and cook it in a frying pan for about 1/2 min. Then put that in 2 or 4 whole wheat breads to make a sandwitch and take it to the school.

akondog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chocolate, vanilla, or PB tuna? YUCK!

you're recipe doesnt sound half bad...but I don't see how it improves upon all the recipies in the "sticky about recipies".

btw, a tuna sandwich is no innovative idea. I suggest you just use your recipe and munch on a piece of suger-free gum afterwards (or plaster a listerine strip on your tongue).

sidenote - if you're not macking on any chicks later in the day...then who care about your tuna breath! JK

\ ||| /
    akondog

"Your soul can take you where your mind cannot"

Saffir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know about breath effects, but all I make is a a toasted tuna sandwich..I just toast the bread, and mix the tuna with a slight amount of mayo and put a good deal of pepper in.

Not extremely extensive or in depth but I'm hooked on it.
    "You all got a gun, makes me wanna run, I ain't havin no fun - I feel like I'm the hotdog and yall the bun"

boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tuna + Salsa + Cheese + (optional)Porkrinds = Protein Fat Meal that can be packed, just heat it all up in a microwave (or eat it cold... its not bad), make sure to have gum on hand!
    Steve

Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Douse the foul Tuna in Franks Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce.

UMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Pleasuring Females Since 1992

100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100% Welsh Beef will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tuna

Try this

1. Get one of those toasted sandwhich maker things
    2. 2 slices of bread
    3. 150g of Tuna (drained) straight out the can
    4. The tiniest amount of grated cheese
    5. Sprinkle half of the cheese on one slice of bread
    6. Put all of the Tuna on top
    7. Put the rest of the cheese on
    8. Put the other slice on top
    9. Stick it in the toaster until ready

Not too much fat, 36g of protein, not sure bout carbs (it ain't that much) but you can always add sum more bread or whatever you like to bump up the carbs

sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice recipes! I am guessing, it would be Tuna + Cheese + Slasa + mayo then. I used to take some cut beef in my bread but a few days ago I put some cooked and cut beef in the bread and it tasted great (spicy)! So would it be bad if I put some cooked beef it my Tune sandwitch (bread is heated in the toast) just make the smell of Tuna good away a little? I don't know about the nutrition info in that cooked beef so I guess I won't count that towards my daily calories intake. Also, I guess I'll have to take a gum (anybody knows of the ones with no sugar?) just to keep the smell of my mouth good. I also heard that gum makes your stomach hungry earlier so that would be even better because I've low metabolism.

boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boffo234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tip 1 : add some lemon juice to tuna... helps take away the fishy smell

tip 2 : Extra brand gum is all sugar free

tip 3 : ALWAYS keep a pack of gum in you pocket when eating at school

Can't tell you how many times people comment when I bust out my Tuna + creole mustard sandwhich on pumpernickle bread in the middle of class. But man tuna, mustard, onions, and peppers just taste so good. But I pop a peice of gum in my mouth and they stop complaining after the smell fades.
    Steve

Nice! I'll try that bubble gum.
    I guess I'll also have to try adding different things to Tuna to see which one tastes good FOR ME. I don't think I've ever eaten that cheese, mustard, mayonese, etc much. Some time there is mayo in sweet rice but I don't eat it (feels so jelly-like).