juarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

looking for new thermo; VPX, lipo-6x or black, suggestions??

hi all,
    im looking for a non-ephedrine fat burner. ive used hcl before and its great but i found it hard to build muscle with it. ive heard good things about vpx (redline), and ive also had decent success with lipo 6x. has anyone tried lipo black yet? any good? im open to any suggestions that you guys and girls can offer here. thanks.

Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what do you like with a fatburner, i.e what are you looking for out of it. I recommend PhenomV1 to you because of its awesome appetite suppresion quality. My biggest problem when cutting is hunger and phenomV1 curbs my appetite like crazy....and its a clean smooth energy all day as opposed to the 2 hr crackout of other fatburners...definitely look into it
    Go strong today

juarps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Weeeezy View Post
    what do you like with a fatburner, i.e what are you looking for out of it. I recommend PhenomV1 to you because of its awesome appetite suppresion quality. My biggest problem when cutting is hunger and phenomV1 curbs my appetite like crazy....and its a clean smooth energy all day as opposed to the 2 hr crackout of other fatburners...definitely look into it
    im generally pretty good with appetite, i think im looking more for lasting energy and focus.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well... i like meltdown by VPX .. however i just order the new liquid clenbutrx hardcore so if its anything like the old version it will be my new fav. just depends on how your body responds to stims... meltdown is very smooth and will kill hunger no jitters...

Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weeeezy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the phenom will give you energy all day without a doubt...you wont experience a high or low ...but rather smooth energy all day...i am actually about to run it again in a day or two along with resveracai....
    Go strong today

A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know its a little more money but imo mitotropin is the best fat loss supp on the mkt right now. Have been running it for 2 and a half weeks and the way my body is changing in the mirror has been above and beyond what I experienced in the past with other fat loss supplements. The best part is I'm not even in the much of a caloric deficit only 300-500 cals below maitainance.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A Perfect Flaw View Post
    I know its a little more money but imo mitotropin is the best fat loss supp on the mkt right now. Have been running it for 2 and a half weeks and the way my body is changing in the mirror has been above and beyond what I experienced in the past with other fat loss supplements. The best part is I'm not even in the much of a caloric deficit only 300-500 cals below maitainance.
    I'm gonna bump this up, as if you're looking for an effective fat burner, you HAVE to throw Mitotropin in the consideration.

Users are seeing fat loss from 10-18lbs in 30 days, in many cases without any major diet modifications. This isn't just marketing hype, but real results as documented by forum members. This is the real deal.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.